JC Penney Rewards program / charge on my visa
I had signed up for the jc penney rewards program and I was never told this would cost $9.95 a month. I never gave them my credit card number. I do shop jc penney on a regular basis but this was not something I agreed to pay for. It was very misleading inn the fact that this was a free service. I feel if I did not give authorization to use my charge card number, jc penney had no right to do so.
I will call my charge card company and jc penney and file a complaint with them as well. This service they so kindly offerred is fraud as far as i'm concerned and something needs to be done to stop this.
More JC Penney Rewards program Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - cooks 6 qt fast pot multi cooker
- JC Penney Company - ge dryer
- JC Penney Company - rewards
- JC Penney Company - boys husky jeans
- JC Penney Company - employment/customer info abuse