J.C Penney Hair Salon / jc penney hair salon
I worked for JC Penney Hair Salon one time . The health benefits are great not a supplement, you get paid minimum wage or commission . When I got hired I had been working at another salon 13 years I was hired instantly. the same schedule each week. Eight years later I had not worked longer than ayear I was tould I needed a clintele to be hired, I needed to bring some thing to the table. A month later I was hired for store recovery part-time at $8.00 an hour, schedule was different each week. I got a call from the salon they where hiring full-time. I asked if I could split the hours between the floor and hair salon and was tould no it had to be one or the other. The only way was to transfer over.
More J.C Penney Hair Salon Complaints & Reviews
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney / Liz & Co Luggage - unreliable bags 
- JC Penney Company - Installed drapery program
- JC Penney Company - Customer service
- JC Penny - credit card department
- JCPenney - my last check!
- JC Penney Company - ashley sofas