JC Penney — changing due dates
Citibank which administers the jc penney credit account has changed the due dates on december billing cycles to a 23 day cycle from a normal 28 to thirty day cycle. I called the customer service to complain and talked with a man to could not speak english and who also was very rude. I was told that I was not the only customer that had their date changed and this was nation wide. I cancelled my card. I have maintained this account for many years and have no reason to do any further business with them.
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional