JC Penney Company / hair salon

1 Spokane, WA, United States

I been going to Jcpenny Hair Salon located in Northtown mall from longer then a year now. Everytime I went, I spent about around $200. I had longer then 22 inch hair. I had a regular stylist I saw every time and her name is Ravon. This time I called and I told them I need urgent appt with person who ever has very good experience. They convinced me to see an Asian Stylist who they said has 20 years experience. The first thing I requested her was it takes years to grow hair this long so please DONOT chop off the length. I wear glasses so I took them off for her to work on my hair. When I was sitting for quite a while, I again reminded her and said please do not cut length. When I got done and I saw final outcome, my length was gone and my hair were 5 inches choped off. It is sad and disappointing when I see my old pictures now and I feel horrible. Instead of giving me full refund and doing something about it. Manager just gave me $15 giftcard to only use within Jcpenny. I would never even shop in this store again because each time it reminds me that I will have to wait another some years for my hair to grow.

JC Penney Company