JC Penney Company / equality for associates
To whom it may concern. I've been an employee at jcpenney for about 4 years now and I'm very disappointed how jcpenney treats it's employee during the holidays. On thanksgiving day we work a full days and not being able to enjoy thanksgiving dinner with family and to top it off jcpenney manager give us these cold sandwiches to make up for it. What upset me the most is around Christmas time the managers and supervisors get together and exchange gift and do secret Santa's but leaves all the employee out of it. This upset me because in the beginning I was told that I was joining the jcpenney family and that we are all in this together but since I've been there all I see is an elite cliques involving the managers thinking of themselves and not the other part of the JCP family. Many of us feel that it's unjust that your doing something for yourself but not thing about all those that work in the store. I mean are we not worthy to have that treatment around Christmas. All I'm asking for is fairness in the workplace. JCP is the only workplace I know that does do or give employees anything during the holiday.
Thank you, and happy holidays.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional