JC Penney Company / completely unprofessional

Hemet, CA, United States Review updated:

I placed 2 orders on October 12th, it is now OCtober 25th and I have not received either item. I tracked the items daily just for the tracking information to be uploaded, then later pulled and stating that no information could be provided at this time. Which was a complete inconvenience since these items were purchased for a bridal party and didn't arrive in time. After speaking with 6 customer service reps I was informed that I would be getting a call back from a supervisor on Friday October 20th. I allowed 72 hours and never got a call so I then called again and spoke to another supervisor. She informed me that the items were delayed due to a warehouse issue and that she would submit a ticket to see what the issue was. Today October 25th I called yet again and asked to speak to a supervisor just to be informed the last supervisor never submitted for a ticket request. I yet again explained the issue and wanted to know why I haven't received items that were purchased on October 12th, Amanda (the supervisor) that I was speaking to told me that she wasn't able to pull up any tracking information which I already knew because I had been checking it daily, she then proceeds to tell me that I have a few options and if I would like she could issue me a refund, I then informed her that I wanted the items and they are for a bridal party, she then began to laugh and due to my frustration already I told her I didn't think anything was funny. She goes on to tell me that she had a similar situation happen to her recently which does not pertain to my issue nor helping me solve it. I then asked her for her name and hung the phone up. This has been a complete inconvenience for me with the delay in communication and warehouse issues, I have had to go out and purchase shoes for the bridal party the night before ( completely stressful spending 8 hours finding the right shoes for the right dresses) I will not be ordering from jcpenny again and have no intentions on ever shopping here again. Everything was handled very unprofessionally and it's dissaoointing.

De
Oct 26, 2017

Comments

• Do
      Oct 27, 2017

I won't be shopping there again. After losing 35 pounds in 3 months due to health issue I had to order as they don't have talls in our small Penney's. Well, I didn't know what would fit. After many returns they would not let me return anything for 60 days. So I had to sit on over one hundred dollars worth of clothes. Never will I shop there again!! And your customer service sucks!!!