JC Penney / scam and fraud!
I brought my watch into the watch dept on Dec 26 to have two links taken out. They asked me to wait one hour and come back to pick it up. Fine. After one hour I went back and my watch was laying in pieces and they said they had to send it to repair and it would be back jan 16 - well it is still not back and no one will tell me what is going on. They say the manager is looking into it and they needed "parts" "Parts to take out two links? No answers to date despite four phone calls and 6 weeks after I just wanted the band shortened. My mom gave me that watch and she bought a customer care package so that is why I took it in. I would have taken it to a jewelry store and had it done on the spot but they obviously broke the band during the first hour - I guess I am going to store manager as I want my watch...
More JC Penney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - same day pickup/ customer service rep
- JCPenney - bad management
- JC Penney Company - fraud
- JC Penney Company - rewards
- JC Penney Company - customer service