JC Penney / scam and fraud!

1 Boynton Beach MallBoynton Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

I brought my watch into the watch dept on Dec 26 to have two links taken out. They asked me to wait one hour and come back to pick it up. Fine. After one hour I went back and my watch was laying in pieces and they said they had to send it to repair and it would be back jan 16 - well it is still not back and no one will tell me what is going on. They say the manager is looking into it and they needed "parts" "Parts to take out two links? No answers to date despite four phone calls and 6 weeks after I just wanted the band shortened. My mom gave me that watch and she bought a customer care package so that is why I took it in. I would have taken it to a jewelry store and had it done on the spot but they obviously broke the band during the first hour - I guess I am going to store manager as I want my watch...

Comments

• Ka
      28th of May, 2009

I have a comment about JC Penney.com...they are horrible people, they make up lies as they go along...the more customer service reps you speak to the more outrageous the lies get...I placed an order on 5/18...c/c was billed and confirmation emailed to me on 5/20...and as of today UPS just received the package...and I wont get the gifts I ordered for my grandsons until after their birthday! What a crock...they stated they help all 10 items in Ohio, waiting for the 11th item to come from Kansas...after waiting all this time I see a return on the bottom of my order status stating that item from Kansas is no longer available...7 business days just wasted, and they refused to give a refund or offer me any compensation. I will never again use JC Penney and I will boycott them until the day I no longer breath air on this earth!

Kathy
    Florida

• Se
      8th of Jan, 2010

I'm having a very disappointing experience with JCPenney.com. I bought $3000 worth of furniture on 10/13/09 using a promotion code (which ended the same day) for 0% interest until 2011. We based our decision to purchase that much in furniture based on this very convenient promotion. When placing the order I could still see the offering on my computer; however, being in Arizona the time at which I placed the order was between 9 and 10 p.m. The order took the eastern time and JCPenney.com did not honor the promotion.

Very disappointed!

• Ho
      16th of Mar, 2012

jcpenny scamed me too, they never sent me a bill, for 6 months, they charge $35.00 a month more. spent $85.00 now they charg $220.00