J.C. CHISTENSEN & ASSOCIATES, INC. / Fake Information that I owe a debt (Fair Debt Collection Act)

1 P.O. BOX 519 Sauk Rapids, MN, United States
Phone: 1866-319-8591

I recieved a letter in the mail that I owed $956.59 for account that I never had or opened. To settle the account now with a lump-sum payment of $573.95 or three monthlyt payments of $223.20 saving of $286.98. I contact the company J.C Christensen and Associates, Inc. I informed the person name Kathy Per the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act I wit in 30days please provide vaildation of all collection asking specifically for the documented vaildation from the orginal creditor itemizing charges and dates the purchase/charges were made in addition to a copy of the contract bearing my signature that I opened the account and/or authorized the specific charges in question. I will not accept any print outs or post generated notice that the states the debt belong to me unless its a notirized vaild court judgement. I do have the right to make your company prove the debt is mine or else your company will be sued by me for not following the FCRA and FDCPA Implicitly. Also I'm aware that this company have been sued already by many for violation collecting debt and Scam/Fraud and was fined.

Zi