Jbl Air Duct / Bait and switch

1 20815 NE 16 AVE B-35Hollywood, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-654-7334

$34 Cuppon, foreign tech sold me $1500 chimicals treatment that you can buy for $13
in home depot. Beware dont use jbl services.

Comments

Da
  21st of Jul, 2009

Got a service from JBL

Fl
  15th of Oct, 2009

Terrible Service. We hired JBL for a duct cleaning of our condo ducts after receiving a $79 coupon. They told us that our ducts and our a/c unit were infested with mold and that we needed to promptly have it removed or else it would cause serious health problems and possibly even DEATH. Due to safety concerns, we paid $400 to have JBL remove all mold immediately and clean our ducts. Third party inspection showed: there was still mold present, the ductwork contained debris from the original construction in 2004, only 1 of 4 vents were cleaned, a duct knife was left inside our air handler, etc. Told JBL who said they would give us a refund, but they never did.

Stay away from them!!

Be
  25th of Aug, 2011

I cannot believe these damn people are still in business. They did the same thing to me in Cape Coral...see posts on
www. [redacted]s.com - They are now going by the name of Florida Air Duct also. They scammed me out of $2, 000 and Bank of America would not back me up...these people need to rot in hell.