Jazz / SIM Blockage

1 Pakistan Review updated:

Hi, I am one of Chartered management accountancy student in Lahore. I am user of Jazz since 1997 and have golden number which is [protected]. Since this year july 2010 my number was transfered without my permission to another person on the mobilink system and my sim was blocked. Due to this i was very upset, and went to mobilink office lahore in gulberg. Their customer service manager said it is nomal routine case for us. I was surprised it was corruption case it was the matter of security of my data. But he said we shall activate your number with your name and issued me new sim. I am still having original simcard. He said they will send complain to their executives about who did this on system. But after 4 months it happens again. My new simcard again blocked and i am assuming it is same story.

Some one could help me where should i go and what should i do. Their customer service team in Lahore is not offering good service in this regard. I am very upset please help me.

Best Regards.
M Shahid

Comments

• Mr
      23rd of Jul, 2010

9th of Jan, 2011

i have reseved sms to won two million euros, in the nokia worldwide promo please help me what to do...i live in georgia my tel number is 893190551

9th of Jan, 2011

my e mail is tamuna.papuashvili@yahoo.com

• Qp