Jazeera Airways / online booking
I had booked tickets online for travel from dxb to cok. Unfortunately, we needed to change twice - first time I tried through the site, it didnt work but since I had left it till before 24 hours, thought it was my fault & went through the dxb dnata office to get it changed which cost me aed 240.00 + credit card charges extra. Again I am having to change, but the website issues are continuing. Long e-mail correspondence with email@example.com is going on, but no help so far.
Please advise how I can safeguard myself as my travel date is on march 10th & if I dont change I will lose the total fare of aed2496.00 and if I change through dnata I will need to pay the aed 270.00 again which I dont want to.
Is there any complaint forum, consumer court etc. That will help.
More Jazeera Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jazeera Airways - waiting refund for cancelled flight 
- Jazeera Airways - lost baggage compensation 
- Jazeera Airways - sexual harassment by senior manager! 
- Jazeera Airline Ticket - airline resheduled flight 
- Al Jazeera Airways - refund for cancelled flight
- Jazeera Airways - unethical behaviour (no support)
- Jazeera Airways - flight delay/ checked baggage not received since 16 aug 2018 and yet.
- Jazeera Airways - cheating air hostess
- Jazeera Airways - missed connection and refund
- Jazeera Airways - departure late