Jazeera Airways / Online Booking
I had booked tickets online for travel from DXB to COK. Unfortunately, we needed to change twice - first time I tried through the site, it didnt work but since i had left it till before 24 hours, thought it was my fault & went through the DXB Dnata office to get it changed which cost me AED 240.00 + credit card charges extra. Again I am having to change, but the website issues are continuing. Long e-mail correspondence with firstname.lastname@example.org is going on, but no help so far.
Please advise how I can safeguard myself as my travel date is on March 10th & if I dont change I will lose the total fare of AED2496.00 and if I change through DNATA I will need to pay the AED 270.00 again which I dont want to.
Is there any complaint forum, consumer court etc. that will help.
More Jazeera Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jazeera Airways - Waiting Refund for Cancelled flight 
- Jazeera Airways - Sexual harassment by senior manager! 
- Jazeera Airways - Lost Baggage Compensation 
- Jazeera Airline Ticket - airline resheduled flight 
- Jazeera Airways - LEFT ON AIRPORT WITHOUT BOARDING 
- Jazeera Airways - flight change incompetence.
- Jazeera Airways - lost of baggage
- Jazeera Airways - plane left while I took my boarding
- Jazeera Airways - the security check in
- Jazeera Airways - luggage lost