Jaylen Johnson from Chicago Heights or Park Forest / hoover react pet professional vacuum

1 Chicago Heights or Park Forest, Chicago Heights, IL, United States

I contacted seller for availability on an item posted. Seller responded and said yes it was available. We arranged a time to pick up the item and I shared my make and model car and he shared his, a black BMW. Seller asked that I let him know when I was 10 minutes away from our designated meeting spot which I did. Seller knew I was coming from 45 minutes away. I arrived early and let him know where I was parked. It is not a good neighborhood and I was being very causious of my surroundings and I brought someone with me. I noticed a black Acura with blacked out windows parked across from me and nobody got out of the car. A few moments later a grey Hyundai pulled up in front of me with a women and child inside, seller was a male that I was messaging with. Seller sends me a message saying a female in the grey Hyundai had my vacuum. I got out of the car and greeted her. She opens her trunk and there are 4 brand new boxed vacuums and I told her none of those are what I'm here for. She opens her back door and there is another one in the back seat and still not the one. She contacts the seller and she tells me he will message me back and she speeds off. The black Acura than speeds off as well. Seller does not message me back so I messaged him. NO RESPONSE for almost 30 minutes. When he does respond he calls me offensive names and blocks me before I can post a review on him. I have done many transactions on here and I've never felt unsafe. That black Acura made me nervous. These are obviously stolen. Who drives around with 5 brand new vacuums in their car like this. Plus not having the one posted, which is still posted after the seller knows he don't have it means something is suspicious. I think if I didn't have someone else with me in my car and my dogs in the back seat something else might have happened.

Lu