Jayanagar Body Care / Very rude and bad bad bad service

1 India Review updated:

Very Very bad service and people there are very rude. I joined for weight loss and after complaining about weight loss not happening, they rather shouting and being rude. Specially DEEpshika.

Very very very bad place.

Comments

• Ga
      16th of Oct, 2008

I joined for Tummy reduction course and paid the full amount too. The very next day I wanted to cancel the course, but they are not willing to give my money back.

• Su
      15th of Jun, 2009

The manager at Body Care, Jayangar is an ill mannered, ill dressed and foul mouthed lady. She has no respect for her customers and all she cares about is how much skin she can show. She behaves badly and ensures that customers never to that center. The equipment used here is bad and the center is terribly understafffed. The staff there needs training. The place is as filthy as the manager's tongue. The sheets need a laundry service. Everything that can be bad about a parlour can be atrributed to that place.

I will not recommend anyone to visit this center.

• Pa
      7th of Jun, 2011

The dietician SURJA in jaynagar center is very rude to the clients. I was speaking to other dietician about my package and was asking her about the powder massages and how it actually works so that I can convert my package to these powder massages. Surja just interrupted pulling my card from my dietician and made some calculations and asked me to pay 2500 as the conversion charges. I told her that i was not informed about it when I took the package. She started yelling at me saying that there are people who have paid 5000 for the conversion charges and for me she can reduce it to 2500.As I got my initial package from kormangla and as they did not intimate me about the conversion charges I thought I will walk into kormangla center to speak regarding this. But surja tried to stop me by yelling at me and was very rude to me .This happened to me morning around 9 and made me upset for the rest of the day.I would like to inform you all that her behavior with the clients is very very bad. This is not the first time, I have experienced the same with her a couple of times. Because of this kind of behavior in your centres we are finding it awkward to drop in.It is waste of money joining here.The service is horrible.The session rooms are filled with mosquitoes and the machines wont even work properly.Its just a filthy place i can say.I would like to add one more thing :Initially i paid 8500 and started taking the sessions, during the sessions they keep on forcing everyone saying they have some offers and to take up few more packages.

I too dont recommend any one to join this place.Horrible place..

• Ge
      22nd of Feb, 2012

Yes they need to renovate the place, but the staff do tend to be polite except for a few.But with the rates theyre are offering its quite less then the vlcc packages.
    regds's
    george

• Ap
      5th of Jul, 2014

Hi all...
    I joined body care, jayanagar in year 2010- 2011. One of my friend suggest me to join here . We both joined here for weight reduce up to 6 keg's in 3 months. I paid around 6500 rs .. Now I am feeling very funny because the dietician was so strict that she intimate me to eat only liquid diet. I m very scared about her. She use to scold me every time if my weight increases a bit... more funny is I reduced 3 keg's not because of their treatment but because of my strict diet... yes service was very horrible. Lack of training, lack of cleanliness, machines not works properly, rude behavior everything made me so sad.. I will not recommend this money making body care .