Jay Keldon / Okay jail time

1 Flowery Branch, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7706175584

look i was readin and saw jay keldon aka jay zeock aka joseph zeock and how he got complaints on rippin people off. well i know this guy and so do a bunch of my friends...he lead to believe us we could get 10.6 million dollars with this program that required grant money blah blah. well alot of the acts were sexual acts...

Dm

Comments

•   7th of Mar, 2009

This man is nothing but a con-artist and WILL be brought to justice.

18th of Mar, 2009

Please see my post about this. The program Jay has designed is more than about sex acts. Its a program designed to keep his rich lifestyle maintained. Surrounded himself with attractive young males makes him look like a rich playboy. The program is impossible to complete and their is always some reason why it can never be completed just like Jay's telemarketing schemes. Those two things correlate with each other in so many ways.

18th of Mar, 2009

If anyone has any further questions about this man I know extensive information about him and can probably be of great help if you ask.

22nd of Mar, 2009

yea unfortunately i was in this damn thing too, for almost a year and im mentally have gone through so much because of all this ###, any word on where the hell his ### is so we can handle him and put him in jail

22nd of Mar, 2009

i totally agree with you my friend, and im sorry that you had to deal with all that ###. i know exactly how u feel because i had experienced this all myself as well..

30th of Mar, 2009

Wait a minute. You guys are saying that this "program" is about sex and that your complaint is that you didn't get any money, right? Well, that's prostitution, boys...Shouldn't YOU be in jail??

1st of Apr, 2009

Yes please anyone can help. If you still know of Jay's whereabouts and know people he is in contact with please let them see this. Tell as many people around you as you can. Jay's plan will crumple around him if people were to know the full extent of what goes on in the grants

28th of Apr, 2009

Just updating received word on a new alias that Jay keldon is using. He is now also going by the name Ben McClaskey

3rd of May, 2009

wow way to use ur stupidity joesph and come out and write about this online, and no point did he say that we were prostiting or offered to have sex with your nasty ### for money, way to assume but you arent getting away with this at all. its only a matter of time before u are done in by your stupid actions and liess

7th of May, 2009

ben mcClaskey, what a freaking liar this guy is, i cant wait until he gets his stuff rocked

8th of May, 2009

g63 is this something that is untrue? I had word that he has used this name.

8th of May, 2009

Oh, and if this is a misunderstanding please let me know and I will correct it,

8th of May, 2009

*Update* Just investigated the alias Ben McClaskey and it appears that is NOT an alias that has anything to do with Jay Keldon. Unfortunately the website will not allow me to delete complaints so I will go about saying that the alias Ben McClaskey has nothing to do with Jay and I apologize for the inaccurate information. I reposted the scammer complaint and I feel this complaint should be rated lower so I took the liberty to rate it lower myself. please rate this unuseful so that the other complaints are recognized over this one.

16th of May, 2009

If u would have followed up and did what u were supposed to do u may have gotten paid. The rules are simple, legal, accomplish able. Who's fault is it if u get confused and chicken out instead of being a man do what u have said to do the 1st time. There's 2 roads to choose to go down, u go down 1 or the other, not both, or switch back and fourth. A true successful business man makes a decision, follows through till accomplished and thinks positive every step of the way. You absolutely cannot accomplish anything by thing negative bout things, negative thoughts result in negative outcomes, positive thoughts result in positive outcomes.

16th of May, 2009

Please save your lectures for yourself. You need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person you are. You are mentally unsound and I have figured you and your lifestyle out and I won't allow you to cause any more harm to the innocent people who believe your lies. Your time is coming to an end, and unfortunately for you, nothing you do or say will change this.

16th of May, 2009

Once again a negative remark. Do you have anything positive to say or do u like entertaining yourself and others with negative thoughts. Quit dwelling on things in the past that you simply could not mentally take control of and succeed for yourself.

•   3rd of Jun, 2009

How is it that you follow through other than to show up to work on time, every day, complete your expected tasks, and expect a paycheck at least every once in a while. My husband worked for that son of a ### and never once didn't keep up with his responsibilities, nor did he ever do "Jay" wrong. Please explain to me how it is the employee's fault when they are being ripped off by their employer even though they do everything that is expected of them. It sounds like you may possibly be one of the recipients of Jay's sexcapades...my husband, was not...perhaps THAT is why he got ripped off.

4th of Jun, 2009

The other protector of man is not my self but simply an imposter. If you think about the way it is written the answer to whom that imposter is will come to you clearly.

11th of Jun, 2009

How do u know who to trust on here, no one has their true facts straight, take the subject of "the alias Ben McClaskey" for instance under the complaint subject " Scammer", but I do give them credit for admitting that they were wrong, but if you give enough time, the the real truth will come out soon, not stupid, petty gossip to try and keep a hard working good guy down, we know who you are so I would quit while your ahead before names get thrown down.

17th of Jun, 2009

i'm a girl who worked for this sick man... thank god i'm not the sex he prefers so i didn't have to be sexually harassed by this man! sadly my boyfriend did though... daily with his sick comments and yes he tried to tell my boyfriend about his grant, but luckly my boyfriend knew better than there being a government grant for people to pleasure his sick ###. i wasted a couple weeks of my life working at his call center ( with no phones by the way.) If you are a business that he's fooled, all you have to do to confirm of deny my accusations is ask him for the copy of the phone calls that he promises to send you anyway. i'm sure he will have a good excuse as to why he can't send it! poor kids that get takin advantage of working for him... you'll never get paid.. hell's headed his way though. jail would be to good for him, in fact he would enjoy it im sure. being done in the butt every night would be a dream come true for this sick pitiful man...