Jay Ambay Packers and Movers / Never use

1 India Review updated:

I repeat "NEVER USE Jay Ambey Packers and Movers and D.Mariya Packers and Movers".

I had one horrible experience which consists of Broken delivered package, Torn bags from which goods have been stolen and last but not the least WRONG COMMITMENT.

I called D.Mariya for package delivery and their guy came to my house and gave me the quotation. On the day when these guys took my goods they give me the receipt with the header Jay Ambey Packers and Movers for my goods to be delivered from Pune to Bangalore. Later they told me Jay Ambey Packers and Movers and D.Mariya Packers and Movers are sister concerns.

Initially I had no accommodation in Bangalore to I asked Jay Ambey Packers and Movers keep my stuff at the go-down for a week (Which they insisted would be chargeable). Finally when I got my goods delivered after 10 days, here is the list what I found:

1) My Bike tank having 3 inch dent, with left side handle bent. Left side rear view mirror broken with lot of scratch.

2) My twin door fridge had three scratch marks (mind you end to end). Also the front two legs of the fridge bent inward. I have no idea whether fridge was on the truck or truck on fridge.

3) Polish of entire wooden furniture gone + Solid furniture started making cranking sound.

4) Lock from one of the bag torn and from my rest of the 5 bags stuff like Perfumes, Goggles, Toiletries, 7 T-Shirts, few pants, My wife's sweaters, Show pieces etc stolen.

After I went through all this (1 hours of calling in roaming and still brooding on my broken luggage) the delivery guy insisted me to give the TIP. Man that's some dare!!!

Worst part is yet to come, when I called their contact person (Mr. Rajesh Kumar/ Sandeep Kumar) they tell me I have not insured my goods. Though I paid for everything. I then got worst shock of my life.

I tried to call them umpteen times but of no use. They are bunch of unprofessional ill-literates coming at your door step to deliver goods in BANIYAN and Payjama. Trust me I am pissed off, if you don't want to be in the same mood, pay more and go for the best. NEVER GO FOR Jay Ambey Packers and Movers and D.Mariya Packers and Movers

Va

More Jay Ambay Packers and Movers Complaints & Reviews

Comments

26th of Jan, 2010

In Transfer sometime its happens in transportation, due to Indian Road conditions and now days lot of constriction works are going on national highways

• Ve
      28th of Feb, 2010

Same experiances i also had with Jayambe packers and movers. Even after paying the complete money in advance for the complete delivery till the destination, they started asking more for transoprtation and octroi . still worse, those people even threatened me and used abusive word. Finally i had to sped 100 rupees more to book truck on my own...never use!!!

14th of Oct, 2010

Please don't go with Jay Ambee Packers & Movers. Very horible experience to me.. I am going to spread an email thread on this one.. AFter packing, next day a guy came to my house and collected 3, 000 rs extra where there is no bill..

Intially they said that 40 day free in the godown, later they changed the word and said it is only for 20 days other 20 days you have to pay..

Guyz please please please don't deal with these people.. fraudlent one. :-(

• Ka
      9th of Jun, 2012

I transported my car from Bangalore to Chennai (300 kms) with DMariya. A person called Satyavan took the order. They promised to send it within 3 days but got it after 20 days. The car’s windows and doors are totally damaged and the worst part is they used my car for their own purpose. It ran 1340 kms. I called DMariya Bangalore office and they now say a fake company took their order and it’s not DMariya!! Very unprofessional and unethical. DO NOT trust them and go for the best packers and movers even though a little expensive.

13th of Aug, 2013

jai ambay packers have met all our expectations in moving our things from Pune to Vijaywada. Having paid them 18000Rs for the move they have done a great job in moving our things on time

• Ra
      1st of Nov, 2015

Never go with these people. Good for nothing. I moved my car and house hold stuffs from Mumbai to Kerala. They broke my antenna, some goods were missing, petrol were stolen and they removed speedometer and odometer coupler. They said they will pay me some money back, I am chasing them for last 45 days, they changed number, not picking, giving reasons and all.