Jasse & Erdberg PC / Terrible company

Jasse & Erdberg PC
We stayed at the Movie House in Las Vegas for a week last September 2008-think it was the 11th to 18th September. We were a party of 4 traveling from Australia and included my 80 year old Mother. Arrived at midnight to find the code did not work and had to ring lady 'Judith' who I had spoken to on the phone previously from Australia to check money order etc received. She provided a different code and luckily we were able to get in, [and back in whenever we left as the key lock was unreliable]. Alas the property smelt as soon as we walked in, we were all bitten by what we believe was a flea infestation during our stay and the beds felt damp and smelt. We did not complain however as my elderly mother was exhausted and too unwell to shift location. We left the property in pristine condition-much better than we found it and then came the chase to try to retrieve our deposit. I sent numerous emails and kept being told the money was being sent, or had been sent. In the end the emails just bounced back to me. I gave up trying which is obviously what the owner Carlos Rios hopes for and also living so far away it makes it seem futile to keep trying. I am really peeved off with these charlatans who have obviously done the same thing to numerous other people and yet they are still allowed to continue offering their rental properties. It's back to hotels for us if we return to Vegas!