Jaspaclean.com / Job scam, avoid

1 MILLENNIUM BUSINESS CENTRE, NW2 6DW, London England Greater London, United Kingdom
Phone: 0207 118 0699

Application
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JASPA CLEAN in Brent Cross even though the ad on gumtree is placed under Westminster.

Interview
Slightly bizarre process but very quick to respond to applications.

Was interviewed for 10 minutes with a lady then the Director, was asked vague generic questions that were not relevant to the job description. I was told that successful candidates would come back the following day to shadow a senior member of staff.

I called ahead to double check the nature of the role as the website was vague and could not find LinkedIn profiles etc. I was assured it was a PA to Director role and not sales and cold calling but during the interview I got no opportunity to ask nor was given any information about the actual role.

First day was told that the first week of the internship would be cold calling companies to get them to sign contracts with us for cleaning services.

3 weeks into the internship I was promised a basic of 25k and OTE up to 40k yet after seeing people leave near enough every day and later on discovering that the company has a high turnover in people leaving was because most of them are not being paid nor receive their commission. Staff that have completed the internship period have not been given an employment contract either.

Avoid it's a scam !!!