Jason Head PLC / harassing

1 VA Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7-757-453-6445

My husband recieved a phone call about an outstanding debt from 6 years ago from a rather rude woman at the law offices of Jason Head. She claimed that he needed to send 10, 000$ to them by the end of the week to avoid being sued!! We asked for all the documents they had to be sent to us and they sent a letter from the attorney stating what was owed and when it was due.
2 days later a Mrs Hemmick called back to collect payment and I asked again for the documents and she said she had no paper on my husband to show me but a lawyer would call me back.
A day later a Bill S. called I again asked for some documentation of this owed debt he told me that they would have to subpena it and that would add to my debt. I asked for the collections agency' s number and address they refused to give it to me. Cooper Finacial is the collection agency" name.( which I cannot find any information on this company anywhere) After arguing on the phone with this Bill person, he immediatley put me on the phone with jason head, who again gave me no information at all. Just that my debt is now 16, 000 $ and is due my the end of the month.
This is a scam!!! I have contact the NH attorney generals office, the Virgina attorney generals office and the Virgina beach attorney generals office and am filing complaints in all three offices. These people are relentless and will call your family to harasing them to. Watch out dont give them any information!! I cannot find a Jason Head in any bar association anywhere!

Nh

Comments

5th of Nov, 2008
    Jason Head PLC - Harrasment, Threats
    200 Golden Oak Court, Suite 110
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia
    Phone: 757-502-8167

threating suit as well as wage garnishment..continuos calls at work/home. I advised that they need to provide me with Proof of debt with a Debt Verification Letter I sent them. Dorothy Jones tries to get me to give my bank info to her to set up an "arrangement". I have filed a complain with the STate Atty General as well.

• Ki
      13th of Nov, 2008
    Jason Head PLC - Harrassment
    Arizona

I too just got off of the phone with someone from this office. Stated her name was Ms. Adtkins and that I had applied for a credit card over the internet 3 years ago. I advised her that I had not ever applied for a credit card over the internet and her response ws..."well, there were payments made so we know it was you". I again advised her that I had not and she kept overtalking me...I said "hey" and her response was "dont you hey me". Needless to say, she got a bit of a blessing and I then hung up but prior to me doing so, she stated she knew where I worked and "would take care of it". What in the heck is that supposed to mean? I dont appreciate being accused of something I didnt do and I dang sure am not about to let someone brow beat me into paying a debt I never created.
    I too will be filing a complaint.

• Kr
      4th of Dec, 2008

This all started with a phone message at my sisters house regarding debt in my name. My sister relayed the message that Atty. Jason Head's office had called and i was to speak with a Miss White. I called them right away. They had information ( i now am not sure where they obtained it) about a past due Bally's bill. I knew of this bill and gave them my account information and set up monthly payments to come out of my checking account. A few days before the last payment was to be debited i received a letter from another company for the same debt. This seemed odd to me. I realized that one of the two company's were a scam.
    I called Atty. Jason Heads office and left a message regarding this. I did not receive a call back, so i called them a few days later. Miss White told me that my debt got sold to another company and that they had NO information on me. Hmm? She was rude and would not let me get a word in, over-speaking me every time i tried to talk. I got transfered to a Miss Moore. who stated the same thing and told me that if i didn't get my attitude in check she would just hang up on me. All they said for me to do was to send copies of my bank statements to this new company to see if they would honor the payments made. She then refused to give a first name.
    I am going to the bank to file affidavits of forgery against this firm. ( which from google-ing this firm; now realized that they are not lawyers at all.) and will notify the Massachusetts attorney general's office, the better business bureau and whomever else i can.
    Do not give these people any information. They are a FRAUD !!!

• Si
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Jason Head PLC - Calling for sister
    One Columbus Center; Suite 675
    Virginia Beach
    Virginia
    Phone: 757-227-9453
    headplc.com

I just received a phone call for this Jason Head PLC. A Ms Moore asked for my sister. When I asked how she got the number she stated this was her home number. I told her my sister does not or has not ever lived at this residence. She asked if I was in contact with her. I told her "No"!. I don't want to deal with my sisters finacial issues. I was on the phone with my sister at the time of the call and Ms. Moore had justed called her house. So she was lying about the phone number. I did not ask what the call was about, but I asked her to remove my number from her list. She said I can't have you as a contact. I said you said this was her home number. She didn't have anything to say to that. I took her infomation down. I told her I would get the information to my Dad. My sister called our Dad. He said she called there yesterday. When he told her she didn't live there. She asked the same questions to him. When he asked what this was about she became very rude and said she would give him this information. She then hung up on him. I'm not sure what this is about. My sister said she did speak to this Ms. Moore about 3 weeks ago. She said she had something for Bank of Deleware. That she had been making regular payments until March of 2007. My sister has never had anything with this bank. There is no way she could have received credit from this bank. This is clearly a scam. People Beware!!!

• Ad
      5th of Feb, 2009

I get calls from them all the time. Just got one today, in fact. I never answer and don't return the calls. Usually they leave a message saying they're looking for "[first name], [last name]." And that if this is or isn't the right number, to call them back to let them know. Sounded fishy in the first place. It's usually (maybe always?) a different name. It also comes from two or three numbers--757-453-6445, and 6440, and 6443 (I think).

Don't answer and don't call them back. That said, I don't live in the 757 area code and don't now anyone who does. It would be difficult to avoid picking up the phone if you lived in the same area code.)

• Fe
      19th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE A SCAM!
    These people contacted me on my cell phone and at work, stating that I owed a debt for a credit card and that I had to make arrangements to pay or they would proceed with court filings. Brian Graham was the gentleman I was dealing with, he called my work and I told him not to contact me at work or my work again. He then faxed a form to my boss wanting my employment information. So I then looked up and found this page (among many others) and decided to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission. Once you state not to contact you at work, they are not allowed, it is illegal. So I called them and told Mr. Sanchez, who is extremely rude and unprofessional, what they had done and told him that I would like to go on with the court proceedings. He then hung up on me.

This is a huge scam. Know your rights. If they contact you, immediately contact the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint. Do not give them any information and do not pay anything! I have never received any kind of physical mail or email about this debt. They are just a collection agency posing as a lawyer to scare the ### out of people to get money out of them. Do not pay them to shut up, file a complaint and tell them to kiss your ###!

• Am
      26th of Feb, 2009
    Jason Head PLC - Harrisment threatning
    Jason Head plc

I have been receiving phone calls from this collection agency telling me I own money to them. They are now calling many times a day. At first it was just asking if i could pay them, but now they all calling names, and threating to kick my ###. They have told me twice they are going to send the sherifsh to my house, which as I know all to well, a bill collector can not do that. Now it is getting to the point of when they call they do not care who it is, they just start saying very rude comments to whoever picks up the phone. Recently my little sister, who is 12, picked up the phone, and was told this by the lady on the other end. " listen here you little witch, you better pay or you and your family will be sorry". My little sister of course got scared, and hung up. I have tried to be nice to these people, but they do not let you get a word in. I am not sure if I can do anything about it, but threating a child is no joke. If anyone can help me please email me. Thanks

• Mr
      27th of Mar, 2009

About six months ago I received a call from Jason head plc. They sad that I owe them 750.00 dollars. I ask them are you sure, and they sad yes. I replied not me, and the person told me my social sercurity number. So I sad ok but I can not pay them any money because I am not working. Then the person ask me could I pay something and I sad no. Not even 500.00 dollars the person replied. I sad ok, I can give you 250.00 dollars a mouth for two mouth. Thy sad ok Give me your bank name and account number and the debt will be taken care of. So I agreed. Then they told me as soon as it was payed they would send me something in the my. Ok I sad, to and thank you for calling. Three mouth went bye, but no papers came. So I called them and ask them what happen to the paper work they were going to send me. They replied don't worry its coming, but the papers never came. So I called my bank and told them what had happen and they sad they will investigate the matter. It was a scam the bank told me and I will be getting my money back.

• Te
      9th of Apr, 2009

i was called three times today i was called a ### and trailer trash and was told i owe them 5, 000 on a mastercard account has nay one had this to happen

• Su
      7th of May, 2009
    Jason Head PLC - ASKING ME TO PAY BACK BILL
    Elizabeth City
    North Carolina

I RECEVIED A NASTY PHONE CALL FROM MS ADYLETT. TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT IF I DIDN.T PAY. I'V HAVE MADE 2 PAYMENTS SO FAR, I NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO STOP IT. THEY HAVE CONTACT ME AT WORK AND ASK FOR INFO FROM THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO.

• Mi
      7th of May, 2009

I got sued by this company they are not a scam, i decided to listen to u all who just want to make excuses not to pay ur bills and i got sued! Own up to ur debts and pay them is my advice