Jason Head LLC / Harrassing phone calls

1 Virginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:

I have been receiving harassing phone calls from Ms. Hendricks who says she is with Jason Head Law Firm. She demands money for an old debt that she claims I owe. I have asked her over and over to send me something in the mail concerning this alleged debt. She said she will send me some proof that I owe this bill, but she never does. When she calls on the phone, the caller-ID never identifies who is calling. Ms. Hendricks is always very rude and yells into the phone. She called last night and started yelling to me to pay the bill she claims I owe. I explained to her that she had not proved to me that I owed anything. She once again claimed that she had sent a statement to me. I have received nothing from her or Jason Head PLC in the mail. She started yelling into the phone so loud that people in the other room could hear her. She demanded for me to give to her my checking account number so that she could get money directly from my account. I told her that she was crazy and to not call back again. I then hung up the phone. My phone rang again almost immediately. This time the person on the phone identified himself as Jason Head. Mr. Head yells and is rude just like Ms. Hendricks. I told him not to call back and hung up the phone again. He called back immediately and in a very loud, angry voice he threatened me. He explained that if I did not pay the money Ms. Hendricks asks for, he would tell my wife that I was seeing other women! I could not believe that a so called professional person would stoop so low as to threaten a lie such as that. These people are vicious and mean. They are clearly scam artist that try to bully and scare innocent people into sending them money or to give them your bank account information.

Comments

• Ha
      4th of Feb, 2009

Contact The FBI and the Police, and the State Board for Lawyers. Telling you they will tell your wife lies to get you to pay is EXTORTION and a Federal Crime!

• Ms
      5th of Feb, 2009

Those people are nuts!!! I hope you nail their ### to the wall! I am very certain that the people you spoke to were scam artists. Sorry that happened to you.

• Pa
      14th of Feb, 2009

You can send them whats called a dispute letter via certified mail stating that you need proof that this is a valid debt.

• Fe
      27th of Mar, 2009
    Jason Head LLC - Scare tactics, threats and harassment
    Jason Head LLC
    Orlando
    Florida

I have received several phone calls, at all hours of the day and evening, from several different people operating under this number. Upon telling them that they had reached the wrong person and to please take me off their phone list, they threatened me saying that I "can't ignore" them, and that they "will keep calling both numbers as many times" as they felt like doing so. What can we do to END this harassment and get this ### in trouble??