jasminium,magarpatta city,pune,maharshtra / water logging outside main door

i live in H1-jasminium building in magarpatta city, pune.every time it rains there is water logging right outside my main door due to the direction of the rains(which is towards our door.)with every increasing floor the situation worsens(this is only outsde flat no 3 and 4 in every floor). i have registered my complaint with PMS<Magarpatta city but they have not addressed to our complaint.the other day our maid slipped and fell and hurt her head. sitution could get worse n immediate looking into this matter is necessary.

A  20th of Jun, 2010 by
Agree with the above comment. Proper slopes have not been given for the water to drain off. I live in K102 and yesterday Outside k 103 in Jasminium i saw an elderly couple fall as soon they came out of the elevator as the water on the granite had collected due to the rains and the man almost banged his head on the floor. They are a lot of children in the building and it would have been disastrous had a child slipped and fallen. PMS needs to seriously look into this matter.
N  9th of Jul, 2011 by
yes right no one is here to listen the complaints. I slao facing water leakage problem in bathroom and no action has been taken.They only take action if they are getting the charges for the same.They always use to tell we provide free maintance service but its not true even to fix the water leakage they are asking for charges then what is the meaning of free maintance.Some higher authorities should take action on this. Raise you voice against it !!!