Jasco Oil / Gas / Job offer

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Huma,

Do not go for it. This is cheating. Also please inform everyone that this name of company is a big fraud. They will take money from you. For any job information, first get in the touch with the embassies, and check the web the particular embassy will tell you to check on. All companies should be registered on a particular web, for eg. company house, etc. as given by the Embassy officials only.

Take care.

Lavina Derrick
lavina_derrick@yahoo.com

Jasco Oil / Gas

Av

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2009

some group of persons are cheat to u. i am also receive that job offer but i am not respond to him

23rd of Jun, 2009

Me too got the same e-mail on 24.06.2009. But I am too much confused whether it is genuine. If you know about this pls mail my id johnsonrajkumar@yahoo.co.in

• Am
      30th of Jun, 2009

i too goot the same interview call via mail, giving me immpression its bunch of fraudstars working from uk

• Kh
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Dear Huma Khan

I have also received a mail regarding job opportunity in Jasco Oil & Gas Company Ltd., but i personally feel this is a fraud.
    Please don't make any payment on line or through any media before proper confirmation from the Embassy of the U.K. and oficial website of Jasco Oil & Gas Company or other reliable sources.

Khaleeq Ahmad Beg
    kbeg@in.com

• Ca
      14th of Aug, 2009

I was posting a comment on an article written by Chris Kahn on the Houston Chronicles and the next day I receive this email about a job opportunity from Jasco Oil and Gas and then I see Huma Kahn 's name here . I was wondering if you and Chris are related and is that why I was sent this email ?

• Ra
      17th of Aug, 2009

Friends if you check this the email comes from jascorecruitmentcentre@live.com, any email sent from a company must have the alias as @company.com, since it is coming from live.com its a total fraund.
    Please do not correspond to these mails and report to any website/embassy if possibly.

Regards
    Rajat

• Hi
      27th of Aug, 2009

Yes Rajat is right, any mail coming from company should hv domain address @company name. But i received mail from executives4jascooilgascomp@live.com.
    Now i have decided not to think further for this offer.

30th of Aug, 2009

from
    Sailen

i also got the appointment letter from the company. but i think all this are meaningless.

• Ha
      30th of Aug, 2009

Hi,
    I also received the appointment letter from this company. The appointment letter does not have my name or desingation. I asked them through email and they wrote back that UK embassy agent (Dr. Ross Hunter contact no is 00919892453864
    ) will take care at the time of visa.
    Also this Dr.Ross is not a british fellow (his english accent was somewhat Iranian, or middle eastern style). He gave me a bank which is in Baroda and asked me to deposit 28, 000 Rs. in it and then he will call me for visa interview at UK consulate. The email address of UK consulate given by this company is "gov_britishembassy@yahoo.co.uk ".
    Why would UK embassy use the yahoo id for their emails. UK embassy is UK govt. organization and they definately have their own address. Also This Jasco company does not provide their web address on their letter head.
    Folks this is big fraud and should avoid looking these offers.

Please let me know should i go ahead or its fraud ??? reply me on belowmantion id its hardik724@yahoo.in

• Dr
      31st of Aug, 2009

Dr.Thambi

• Mr
      18th of Sep, 2009

i also got the appointment letter from the company as electrcical engg.now they are ask 14, 400 indian rupees for visa process. and they also given one of embassy contact no. where he is given a icici bank a/c no to buy to menoy.i have need our help to find next process. help me to this mail id: sundar.p2000@gmail.com or00919843773532 this is my no

9th of Nov, 2009

me also received same thing... but additional invitation letter application form and i got phone cal from the uk on 9-11-2009... why r u doing all dis for money only naa...

• Mi
      9th of Mar, 2010

Hi friends even i received the same mail from jasco regarding job openings after reading all the comments i would think its fraud company reason no company domain in email as far as salary concern for all the posistion is just fake, as per the economical studies manager level they earn 30-35k PA...I would say one things friends think twice or take an advice from ur senior and then reply to such mail because ur personal details can also be miss used in may ways.

• Er
      9th of Mar, 2010

hello,

I received mail from powerballdesk@w.cn regarding job in Jasco Oil and Gas...
    Even for a bit of moment the guys must think that to whom they are making mail from UK..
    Its 100% fraud without any interface and interview...
    This is request from the government to have such a filter for mails which can bann all such things which create problems regarding job and winning crores of money within few seconds without participating...
    The reply of the mail Was to be given on ID: application.jascooilgas@live.com...
    So please have a look on matter if anybody goes through such a matter and take appropriate action such agencies...

Thanks and regards,

India

Email: vrijeshverma99@yahoo.com

• Vi
      10th of Mar, 2010

Even i also got mail from this company two days back and i filled and send back the interview form to them. After that only i checked in the net about this company when i read about these stories now i'm worried about it. Whether they will misuse my personal information? Now what is the remedy for this?

Regards
    Jincy

14th of Mar, 2010

hi i got a job offer from jasco oil&gas also i got a interview letter is it real
    by
    manzeer

• Km
      19th of Apr, 2010

sir i got one mail for job in ur company . i thing that it is not true anyway check it

26th of May, 2010

sir this is manoj, i too got mail from jasco oil company regarding job offer i updated the CV will they make misuse of personal details. so if any body knows regarding such matters plz... let me know : manu9916564127@yahoo.in

• Ku
      14th of Jun, 2010

I also received the appointment letter from this company. The appointment letter does not have my name or desingation. I asked them through email and they wrote back that UK embassy agent (Dr. Ross Hunter contact no is +919619519294
    will take care at the time of visa.
    Also this Dr.Ross is not a british fellow (his english accent was somewhat Iranian, or middle eastern style). He asked me to deposit 25, 000 Rs. in it and then he will call me for visa interview at UK consulate. The email address of UK consulate given by this company is britishembassy_02dept@yahoo.com.
    Folks this is big fraud and should avoid looking these offers.

Please let me know should i go ahead or its fraud ??? reply me on belowmantion id its Kush Gupta

Please send me response for this issue my contact no. is 8802221004
    e-mail kush_gupta1991@yahoo.com

• Me
      8th of Jul, 2010

Yesterday I have got two form one is Interview letter and other is Interview form there are so many question after fill up I also sent those form to their mail ID, they also wrote me they take care of my accommodation and Visa now I am confuse that is it right organization or fraud pl mail me on my mail address mehal_4u19@yahoo.com