Jared Jewelers / customer servise

1 jared as a whole, United States Review updated:

late payments to this company are to them are unacceptable and a breach of contract, regardless if your own busines burnes up and you need a month or 2 to get things straitened out.Yes it happened all my other credit card companies and dept store cards were understanding and had no problems espiecally in the hard economic times we all faceing now so my advice is to never let emergencies happen that might make you late on a payment or just never get a jared card. ( i had my account with them for 5-6 yrs spent 3-4 thousand a yr and only had a balance of $600$ dollars thats it and so i paid it all off and went to a whole nother jewelery entity out side of the sterling/ jared/kay and whatever else jewelers they own)

Da

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2009

Hello to you i'm James The Jeweler in Atlanta, Ga and i have my own jewelry discussion group here under "JEWELRY & WATCHES" i read your complaint and i must say that if you were FAITHFULLY SPENDING $3000 - $4000 PER YEAR with this jeweler and they couldn't work with you in your hardship? then you should've CUT THEM OFF BECAUSE THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I WOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED OUT FOR A CUSTOMER SUCH AS YOURSELF!

I'm a REAL ONLINE JEWELER in Atlanta, Ga and i give my customers ONLINE JEWELRY LAY-AWAY PLANS, i don't charge my customers RETAIL PRICES either. I feel this jewelry store could've worked with you, but they chose not to, but in the future should you need my jewelry consulting services feel free to contact me here or at my contacts below.

Email: jamesthejeweler@yahoo.com

Phone: 404-447-5459

My Online Jewelry Blog: http://jamesisajeweler.blogspot.com

• Am
      29th of Apr, 2009

Do not shop here! I purchased a men's bracelet for over $150. Description: Stainless Steel & 14K Yellow Gold. The bracelet was well taken care of and only worn occasionally. On several of the links the gold plating started to peel up. The store manager recommended I take it to a jewelry smith and MAYBE they could fix it! They wouldn't extend a store credit or any type of replacement to me. The bracelet is clearly faulty yet they still sell it on their website. The reason I purchased from Jared was I thought they had a good reputation. It's also embarrassing to give a gift to a loved one, that you think is good quality for a special occasion, and then it falls apart.

• Ge
      20th of Nov, 2012

I used Jareds Jewelers Plano Texas to purchase a wedding set for my new wife and all went well. 4 months later i had another need to purchase another ring set and I experienced a totally different Jareds. The $100 coupon they sent me was not honored and the salesperson was dishonest in her commitment to us. Upon return to pick up our rings we discoverd a manager had dis approved the salespersons guarantee. We are so very unhappy with our second experience that we will continue to tell our friends and family to pass Jareds by when needing Jewelery. By the way Jared, my son is geting married in 3 months... guess what?

You have lost a cash purchaser of your products forever!

• St
      9th of Jul, 2014

jared jewelers sold my son a ring for 8000.00. the ring was suppose to have a diamond in the middle that was 1.6 carats. we took it to another jeweler who told us that the ring and its authenticity papers were misrepresented. the actual diamond was only .8 carats and the smaller diamonds around it made up the rest of the carats. when he first went to purchase the ring they gave him numbers about cost and a monthly finance plan. when he went back with 20 percent down they renigged in the cost and the length of the contact. when he wanted to give the ring back after 4 mos. and giving them 3500.00 they said they would take the ring back and stop his 500.00 monthly payments but it would still go against his credit! for that matter why not just stop making payments and keep the ring!!!

• Ha
      5th of May, 2017

I recently shopped Jared's in Boardman, Ohio, only beginning to look for en engagement ring. They talked me into a quick "review" of what my credt limit might be in case I wanted to purchase on a payment plan. I complied but then told them NO when asked if I wanted to open an account. I NEVER signed anything, yet two weeks later a new credit card shows up in the mail! And to top it all off, the store actually called me to ask if I had decided on which ring and the size of the diamond. Mind you, I was in the car with bluetooth and my future fiance that I have NOT yet proposed to is sitting beside me. ###! I will never step foot in that place again unless iti is to tell every customer in there what they are and how they operate!!!