Japan Tobacco International [JTI] / camel classic
Ive bought 2 packs of Camel Classic which i smoke a pack a day both the packs Tobacco pops open infront of the cigarette and after that cant be used its not the first time i experience this issue.
After this i think of changing brands.
I bought a Carton also and the same problem i just personally think for one the most expensive cigarettes on the market this is not supposed to be a issue.
Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Customer Care's Response, Jun 14, 2017
If you are not completely satisfied with your product please email our Consumer Services team [protected]@jti.com
More Japan Tobacco International [JTI] Complaints & Reviews
- Sterling Cigarettes - cigarettes not puffing 
- Sterling Fresh Taste - only 19 cigarettes in a pack 
- Sterling King Size Red - wood in the cigarettes 
- Sterling Cigarettes - keep going out 
- Mayfair Cigarettes - Mayfair sky blue cigarettes
- Sterling Cigarettes - fresh taste not
- Sterling - fresh taste
- Japan Tobacco International [JTI] - done with them
- Sterling Cigarettes - poor quality 
- Sterling Cigarettes - packed not full