Jansenmedical.net / Rudest customer service possible

1 6125 W. Sam Houston Parkway NorthHouston, TX, United States Review updated:

Folks: I met one of the rudest CUSTOMER SERVICE chap on the phone at Jansen Medical Supply, LLC.

The prices on the site are a good bargain and thats all about it. Should you have any questions, DONT DARE call the toll free number [protected] to ask about policies, items in stock, prescription or shipping, etc. The young chap was an impatient, obnoxious young Caucasian male and his explanation about detesting phone calls was that since it is an online store, phone calls are a waste of company time and money. Asked me to take my money somewhere else to a retail store (and I did) and asked to me go back where I came from (I have a foreign accent).

If you dont believe me, you will find out if and when you call the store number for an answer. Good luck on saving your personal esteem if you want to talk to this so called human being at Jansen Medical Supply, LLC.

Va

Comments

• Va
      8th of Oct, 2008
    Jansenmedical.net - Worst customer service ever experienced
    Jansenmedical.net
    jansenmedical.net

The man that answered the phone was the rudest person I have ever been unfortunate enough to speak to.

I am amazed this company is still in business!!

My question was simple, I wanted to know what the 5 year warranty on the Oxygen concentrator covered. He began to provide me a response which was completely unrelated to the question I answered. I told him I didnt think he understood my question and he then started screaming at me. He was completely out of control. I politely asked him to stop screaming and stop talking over me. He continued to scream at me in a deragatory manner so I asked to speak to his manager, he stated he was the owner Mr. Jansen.

The product he was advertising was a popular brand name of medical equiptment so I contacted them and provided them with this information. They were very appreciative of being notified that one of their suppliers was behaving in this manner.

I am still completely amazed that I had a confrontation when asking a simple valid question. I was so taken aback by this behaviour and have never experience anything like it.

Do yourself a favour...NEVER buy anything from this company, there are other companies out there that want your business.

• Mh
      30th of Oct, 2008

I totally agree that the man taking the calls is totally rude. He completly refused to give me any help.

• Se
      26th of Aug, 2009

I called the number just to ask a general question and was so surprised at the brusque manner in which I was treated. I was surprised at the low price of the item and wanted to verify that since it is so much less than other companies. Anyway, based on this comments and others I have read, I'll be taking my business elsewhere. Thanks for the heads up!