JANSEN MEDICAL SUPPLY / Rudeness

1 6125 W Sam Houston Parkway Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-896-4050

I ordered a set of medical supplies Sunday 4/12/09. We received a split shipment the next day. Nothing elelse arrived that week. This morning, 4/20/09 I called Mr 'Jansen' about order status. Before I finished my sentence he told me it was a split shipment. I said yes, but it's been 9 days since the order was placed. He quickly corrected me that it hasn't been 9 days. I became angered and said In that time I've had to run to Walgrrens and Longs to buy bandages that I had ordered. He interrupted me and I initiated an exchange with him that quickly degenerated to a personal level. My wife heard the exchange and picked up the other phone. I told him (among other things) that he was rude and that he could be sure I would never order another product from him again. After my wife angrily interjected and he laughed and then told us we were '###ing idiots'. End of conversation, end of any relationship with Jansen Medical Supply and I hope as many people as possible know it.

I might add that my wife is recovering from major surgery after 52 days of hospitalization and her bandages are changed twice daily, hence the urgency of my original inquiry. All that seemed unimportant and in fact it seemed to amuse Mr 'Jansen'.

Comments

• Co
      13th of Oct, 2009

My experience on the phone was the same. Abrupt and rude.

• Co
      13th of Oct, 2009

very rude on the phone. Abruptly hung up.

• Cu
      15th of Feb, 2010

I placed an order today online for supplies for my medical practice and apparently my billing address and shipping address had some discrepancy, but I use this same information every day to order online using the same debit card and never have a problem. After I had been on the phone about 3 seconds with "Mr. Jansen, " he began to explain to me the method for using a card and ordering online, which I do several days a week (without problems) and I told him that I did need to know this and he became even more rude and angry and said "ok, we're cancelling the order and you just take your business elsewhere, " which I really did not want to do, but he refused to process my order.

This is by far the rudest person I have ever talked to when trying to buy something from them, I really don't see how this guy has any business or stays in business at all. And, believe I will tell everyone I know this same thing. This has got to be the worst and strangest interaction I have ever had as a potential buyer.