Janice Claire Ardolina or Claire Weissbach / scam artist

3 Suffolk County, Long IslandNY, United States Review updated:

Janice Claire Ardolina, or Claire Weissbach, since she now goes by a new name, is a SCAM ARTIST. Do not trust this woman with your money. She creates websites claiming that she is a trustworthy and compassionate woman who will provide great services to you.

She has created websites claiming to be a "Distance Learning Holistic Health School" a "Nutritional Counseling Provider" and a "Cleaning Business For the past 20 Years."

She will make you write a check and sign a contract saying the money is non-refundable. Then she skips off with your money. She knows what she is doing and has already ripped off multiple consumers and even former employees.

DO not trust this woman. If you have been a victim please report to the Attorney General so they can stop Janice Claire Ardolina.

Janice Claire Ardolina or Claire Weissbach

Comments

• Yv
      23rd of Mar, 2014

I have been a client of this woman for years. She is very compassionate and dedicated to her clients. She has even visited me in my home when I wasn't well enough to get out, taken me to the store, and sent me cards of encouragement after my operation. She helped me manage my diabetes for 7 years and avoid taking insulin. She is very knowledgeable. I know personally that she works very hard to help her clients and her employees. None of the above accusations are true as I have known Janice Ardolina for over a decade. She is one of the most dedicated, hard working, and kind people I know.

23rd of Jul, 2017

Here she is scamming people with cats and her name is Claire Michaels... Based on her Facebook page she's in wading river NY and guess what people she's not a real business...I have searched her business Broadway ragdolls its not registered in nys... As with all her scamming companies...

24th of Nov, 2017

Can you explain how she is scamming people in regards to being a Ragdoll Cat breeder? Just curious because my brother in law and myself have gotten cats from her and everything she promised she came through with ... I have no idea about the other businesses, I just remember how organized and honest she was throughout our cat adoption process. We both received super healthy cats that were registered with T.I.C.A. From our experiences with her, she runs an incredible cattery.. we had been at her home on several occasions to meet and choose our kittens. She did everything she said she would ... we even contacted several of her other customers and they all had only great things to say about their experiences .. Now I am talking about her as a breeder. That’s been our only experiences with her so can you clarify HOW she is scamming people regarding her cat breeding? I don’t doubt you, but How is she now scamming people with cats? She is registered with TICA because we received all their paperwork. Just curious can you clarify?

@Kay Anderson Berger Hi Kay,
    She is NOT LICENSED IN THE STATE OF NY TO BE A BREEDER OF ANY SORTS... call the nys department of agriculture for your self.. Her house and all those poor kittens are not inspected and licensed in anyway to be sold and or a breeder.. You have no clue what you got because she is illegally doing business in nys! You can now call the attorney general office and file a complaint because your cat could very well be not what she says it is... I'm sorry but T.I.C.A. is only an association and has no inspection or enforcement what so ever and certainly doesn't license people in any state... There is no one inspecting to make sure things are what she tells you. Call for yourself before she disappears like she did to me. She will see this at some point so act fast or you'll be stuck like me. Call nys department of agriculture and the IRS then with what you find call the attorney generals office with your findings and help me get her stopped..I filed years ago but all these people now need to know. I found her on Facebook with yet another name Claire Michaels and as you can see by the picture that's her. You can also check her testimonials and who's the first one from but the one and only ed from long island the fact is it is her husband ed weissbach or weisbach I'm sure he changed his name to. It says he's allergic to cats but not these lmao from what I know she's always had cats as she told me millions of times and I know that's him because I've seen his picture before Google them both eagle ave in ridge ny not sure on the ave part. God only knows where her cats came from are they pure bred for sure? How would you know if she's not a legal business registered with the nys department of agriculture! She has the same type of business number that she used before that can be turned off in a heartbeat like she did to me.. Her address says po box in Setauket but all the cats are in her house in wading river hmm think about that... What ever you do call the nys people first do not call her she is the best liar there is and she will forge documents and hand them to you that legally mean nothing... Just like the t.I.c.a. Papers she gave you.. Those are papers that she paid for from an association .. That association has never ever even seen her house.. Here is an email I have from t.I.c.a. The breeders listed on the TICA website must be current TICA members (which they must pay a fee), they must have a cattery name registered (also a fee), and have a signed Code of Ethics on file (another fee) before we can list them on our website (the online service is another fee). These are our requirements that the members must meet in order for them to be listed on our website. Having a cattery registered is not a License. A license is something issued by a state, and not by this Association. Our disclaimer is listed on our website please see it below

DISCLAIMER
    The International Cat Association, Inc.® (TICA®) Does Not Endorse any of the breeders, products, or services on this page unless otherwise noted. Please read our Disclaimers.

Fax: (956) 428-8047

You have paperwork that means nothing and cannot be proven all because she is NOT LICENSED TO BE A BREEDER...

But it is to make you THINK it means everything and make you think she's honest.

Call them Kay you've been scammed just like me she will disappear and she will keep all those deposits too. only god knows when it'll happen and you have no clue where your cat is bred from but only what her smiling face tells you. I filed against her and she got away with it because the scam she ran was still legal to do in the state of connecticut but she was located in nys... Same thing with tica but you got her nailed and so does everyone else who she ripped off paying to dollar for cats no one is inspecting as a legal business like this is..

@Gotcha again /link removed/

1st of Dec, 2017

@Gotcha again Check her on scam reports too

@Gotcha again Ripoff

@Gotcha again Sorry scam reports

1st of Dec, 2017

@Gotcha again It doesn't want to post the other board lets try this
    scam reports

😊

2nd of Dec, 2017

@Kay Anderson Berger Its not posting

• Dg

@Gotcha again Cymraes's Corner – ~ weird and wonderful ... - Complaints Board

Nov 14, 2017 - Consumer complaints and reviews about Cymraes's Corner – ~ weird and wonderful blogging from the Welsh marshes troll and fraud. lesley jackson wales "a traitor to wicccans acow" and "a warlock medusa" scammer and fraud. Internet Services.

2nd of Dec, 2017

My reply isn't posting so lets try it this way

Hi Kay,

N 5 mins ago by Gotcha again 0 Votes

3rd of Dec, 2017

Not sure what you are trying to post . Can you copy and paste?

@Kay Anderson Berger Hi Kay,

N 1st of Dec, 2017 by Gotcha again 0 Votes

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Kay Anderson Berger Check your messaging on here I army it to you maybe you can copy and paste... When I come on here it now show it multiple times but you can't see it

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Gotcha again Post to let me know you got the email or email me back on here click on my name

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Gotcha again I don’t know how to get messages on here. I clicked on your name and you have a pic of Carol who also adopted cats from Claire.. is this Carol? Can’t be, Carol loves Claire.. weird ..

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Kay Anderson Berger Or maybe you can just write what the link or whatever they aren’t let you post -here? I am not tech savvy with this at all. Just was curious about what info you had on Cat scamming . I worked with two breeders before and they were a nightmare and we had a good experience with her but it’s ok.. I was just curious .

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Kay Anderson Berger Wait sorry I see the little message button now .. I got your message but the pic is blurry can’t read it.. just recognized the pic of that lady Carol .. ok can’t understand the words on the pic. No worries thanks for trying to help though.

3rd of Dec, 2017

@Kay Anderson Berger Found your post and thank you !

• Ve
      30th of Apr, 2018

@Kay Anderson Berger Kay PLEASE do yourself a favor and contact Claire directly with any questions or concerns that you may have. The comments from this fake person who refuses to be known publicly are not fair to Claire. She IS NY State licensed (#1076) as well as TICA registered and HONORED for years now. Her cattery has multiple accolades from dozens of her kitty clients in several places on the web who freely identify themselves. Your lovely statements in your first posting attest to the fact that you were given everything promised to you by this loving and dedicated breeder. One sour grape in the bunch means that only that one is rotten and not the whole vine. I hope that you will read my posting in its entirety.

• Ve
      30th of Apr, 2018

BEST CATTERY EVER! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    ATTN: “Gotta Again” who refuses to use their real name (wonder why???). I have known Claire for many years and have one of her beautiful cats for five years now. She is licensed with NY State Department of Agriculture. Her license number is #1076. Please ANYONE reading this do call and confirm it as I have. She has been TICA registered for years and was chosen by TICA to be the Ragdoll Ambassador Breeder this past winter at their International Show in NYC. Claire and her cats have been featured on Animal Planet's TOO CUTE. She is highly recognized and admired by many in the professional world of cats. The previous comments are related to identity theft and recovering from a very dangerous domestic violence situation of which she was a victim. These false accusations of Claire ARE SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Those of us who truly know her adore her and would not purchase a Ragdoll from anyone else. I can vouch for Claire that she would never scam anyone. In my book as well as many that will agree with me, Claire is an example of strength, resilience, dedication, and grace. She goes out of her way to help her clients and always has. Such a shame that fake sites like this one that do absolutely NO verification process allow fake named people hiding behind a made up "alias" to post slander and defamation which is ILLEGAL because they can make money off of it. I encourage anyone reading this to be smart enough to know that everything you see on the internet is not truth just because someone can post it. Using a fake name is a RED FLAG as well to indicate that the source is not real. Also any cat professional knows that a breeder can operate legally in New York state up to a certain volume of kittens per year. Only larger catteries are required to apply for a license. FYI: TICA is also bigger than the state as an INTERNATIONAL organization with a high code of ethics. Breeders who are registered with them must adhere to their standards without complaints otherwise their membership is revoked. If you are looking for a superior Ragdoll kitten with an amazing personality, health, and support from your breeder - Claire is the one to go to! This is Claire’s sixth year of breeding gorgeous and wonderful cats and she is NOT going anywhere!!