Janet Harson / FRAUD

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

This person Janet Harson has been pestering me with her emails for many months. Recently 2 days back decided to give her a chance and paid $14.90 thru my paypal a/c for my astral reading. As per her terms i was supposed to receive my reading within 48 hours, nothing happened.
I guess i have been cheated and she's a fraud. Please take necessary action against her so that others doesn't fall prey to her like me. Attached herewith is the screenshot of my payment transaction for your reference.

regards
Samrat

Janet Harson

Comments

• Sd
      27th of Nov, 2009
    Janet Harson - fake and fraud
    SD50
    North Carolina

this lady sends emails every day and one was very convincing so I reluctantly ordered the report on 11/18/2009. my bank account was drafted 11/20/2009. It is 11/26/2009 and I have yet to get my report. She doesn't respond to emails either. I am thankful on this special day that I only lost 26.90.

• Me
      10th of Apr, 2010

This "lady" was very patient. It's suprised to know she has been pursuing me as well as many people for years constantly. Sometime she got some points and coincidently scratched your right spot. She's good but she sent out too much and talk too much same things in every email, which revealed her nonsense. At a time of vulnerability, I was almost to buy one reading of hers. Luckily, I got out to the net and checked it if any complains against her... Then I saw yours together with many other victims.. Thank you. Hope you have learned this experience to be more careful and better luck in future.

• Mi
      14th of Jun, 2010

she ripped me off. got payment and never heard from her again. Then today I recieved another e-mail from her soliciting AGAIN!! Can't some one do anything to her to put her out of business??????????????

• Ve
      22nd of Jul, 2010

Fraud and Cheating

She is sending e-mails every day and convincing us to go pay for the reading and everything.

She is cheating every body. don't order anything. if u order u will get cheated definetly. if u can trace her it is

well and good for the people of the whole world

by

venkat
    INDIA

• Rb
      7th of Sep, 2010
    Janet Harson - RIP OFF
    JANET HARSON

I see she has a pattern. I also paid for a report and received a lot of mumbo jumbo that did not make any sense. Also, I replied back to her stating that she did not send me ewhat I requested of course no reply.

Never again... I fell so stupid !!!

• Mu
      28th of Jul, 2017

@rbrev I myself payed credit card. For the amount of 19.99 got nothing such a shame. Karma isa [censored] . very sad.

• Co
      15th of Sep, 2010

Hello, Can I get the email address from this Janet Harson, please? I probably won't hear back, but I would like to email and asked them to remove my horoscopes from the jh-mind/Janet Harson website. Whoever this is (in France) plagerizes my horoscopes and sells computer reports as though they were personal readings. Thanks!

• Ii
      15th of Nov, 2010

I, too, paid $12 for a astro reading from her. It was stated that the report will be sent to me within 24 hours but after a month, I still got nothing. She kept sending her daily horoscopes though. Luckily I paid through paypal and got my money back.

• Tr
      3rd of Apr, 2011

the email address for this lady is contact@harson-j.com

• Co
      3rd of Apr, 2011

Thank you for the email address!

25th of Apr, 2011

Thank you everyone for your comments. It prevented me from making another stupid mistake.

Jay
    Las Vegas, NV

• Ga
      6th of May, 2011
    Janet Harson - Non-delivery after payment
    South Africa
    jh-mind.com

I've paid her on 29 april and was promised a reading within 3 days. None arrived yet - its 6 May. See all the other complaints. Why is she still allowed to do business?

10th of Jun, 2011

Hi,
    I am from India, I have sent a payment of $22.50 USD to Janet Harson BSYINFO (contact1@jh-mind.com)on 05-Jun-2011, But till now I haven't Received the Report yet.That was a REPORT OF HELP.and she is repeatedly sending me other Letters to pay more.and now I want my money to be Refund, as m feeling really upset, want to Unsubscribe the Letters too.Kindly Help us in this.
    Thanks,
    Manmeet chawla

12th of Jun, 2011

Hi,
    I am from India, I have sent a payment of $22.50 USD to Janet Harson BSYINFO (contact1@jh-mind.com)on 05-Jun-2011, But till now I haven't Received the Report yet.That was a REPORT OF HELP FOR THE LIFE.and she is repeatedly sending me other Letters to pay more.and daily m sending her Reminders by mails, but no response yet.and now I want my money to be Refund, as m feeling really upset, want to Unsubscribe the Letters too.Kindly Help us in this.
    Thanks,
    Manmeet chawla

• So
      26th of Jun, 2011

I've been getting her emails for many years but not once have I paid. Thought the emails were interesting and never really applied to me and so I never bothered. It's good that I never paid her anything and she's nothing but a fraud. I don't remember how I got her to start sending emails to me in the first place it's been so long. Hope others see this and don't pay her anything.

• Mr
      5th of Jul, 2011

She is a big cheat..she withdrew USD22.50 without my authorization..kiran

• Tr
      5th of Jul, 2011

She only got me for $10, so I don't feel too bad. I'm still getting emails from her telling me she's working ONLY for me! Yeah, right!

• Mi
      22nd of Jul, 2011

I was inunded with emails requesting me to sign up for "her" services. She said that she could read and see my very own future. That my life was going to change dramatically for the better. New wife and a very very prosperous busniness partner will come out of nowhere. Well i got hooked and never saw anything at all. Where is she? Nowhere to be found!!! WHAT A SCAM!!! SOMEBODY SHOULD STOP THIS MAN/WOMAN!!!

• Hg
      4th of Oct, 2011
    Janet Harson - BSY 2062688 LOUVIERS FR
    BSY 2062688 LOUVIERS FR
    Belgium

ON MY CREDIT CARD VISA IS A AMOUNT OF 11, 76 € payed for BSY 20622688 LOUVIERS FR . I DIDNOT PAYED ON THE DATE OF 18/09/2011 WITH MY VISA .WHAT IS GOING ON .

• Bg
      18th of Oct, 2011
    Janet Harson - Payments done without consent
    Janet Harson
    Sri Lanka
    jh-mind.com

They have charged my credit card USD 29.9 on 18th October 2011 without my consent. Please inform BSY Ifo to cancel transaction.
    This is really illegal.

• Se
      8th of Dec, 2011
    Janet Harson - Thief
    Sarah Forbes
    Turks and Caicos Islands
    Providenciales
    Phone: 649 241 5169

This company or person steeling money from my credit card every month from last year, i would like for her/him to get caught and punish for doing this. my email sivy22222@yahoo.com