Janet Harson, BSY INFO 2062688, LOUVIERS FR / UNAUTHORIZED Withdrawal

1 Chestnut Hill, MA, United States Review updated:

Janet Harelson charged my account 16.63 and now it is overdrawn
Transaction Description : POS Withdrawal -- (ELN) BSY INFO CBA Fee
Transaction Description : :0.16 BSY INFO LOUVIERS FR FR

Is there any one else out there who she has been scamming aswell?

Comments

• Mr
      5th of Jul, 2011

I had the same problem. 22.5 USD was withdrawn by JH Mind (BSY Info) yesterday..Kiran, India

• Mr
      5th of Jul, 2011

Is there any way we can go after this scam / fraud and get back our money?

• Ka
      12th of Sep, 2011

Just had to cancel my credit card...she took 31.25 a month out...5 months, turned her into fraud dept.I am going after her.

• Sj
      23rd of Sep, 2011

I also had the same !! every month #18.70 withdrawn

• Da
      11th of Oct, 2011

I have to cancel my debit card... she took out $28.91 every month. How do I get a hold of them to stop this charge?

• Yv
      12th of Oct, 2011

She just took $24.99 from me. Thief

• Ku
      14th of Oct, 2011

I have a same problem as you people, she took $16.50 for last two months.
    I had approached my card issuer they said you would have signed for .they could not help us, As told above by friend I have to cancel my card now that is the best.

18th of Oct, 2011

She just took 904 rupees from my card also . Now i am logging a complaint with my credit card for refund
    and got my card blocked too
    Real fraud this lady is

• Re
      16th of Nov, 2011

I am dealing with the issue now. I dont even know who or what this is and so angry. She got me $22.00 and they charged me and additional $.44. This is crazy.

17th of Nov, 2011

Janet harson has been withdrawing $20.0 from my account for the past 2 months. She is nothing but a crook and a thief. I have log a complaint to retrieve my money from this internet global thief.

26th of Nov, 2011

I also had the same problem. BSY INFO 2062688 louviers fr withdrawn $26 each on 20-10-2011 & 14-11-2011 and don, t know what to do. If any one would plz help me to get rid of this fraud in future.

• Be
      29th of Dec, 2011

Warning unauthorized credit card withdrawal from the company Janet Harson /BSY Info

If you want to buy services from a skimming company than feel free to order from Janet Harson / BSY Info. I was lured in to one-time online purchase of a horoscope reading from Janet Harson, monthly withdrawals in the amount of 19 Euros are taken from my Credit Card the last four months, despite numerous messages I sent to their billing department and a “unsubscribe” confirmation email. Now I have notified the company for fraud. The credit card company has so far (temporarily) reimbursed the withdrawals. Janet Harson is nothing but a crook and a thief. I have log a complaint to retrieve my money from this internet global thief. There has to be a way of stopping this type of company to continue doing business like this.

30th of Dec, 2011

I had a similar experience and i came to know about this fraud after my credit was fraudulently charged for four consecutive months by the same Janet Harson. I had to change my card to get rid of this problem.

• Co
      14th of Mar, 2012

Obvious solution - use some common sense in the first place. If someone spams you for months, block thei address and ignore them. Why would anyone be stupid enough to get this sort of mail and actually think giving money to this company is a good idea!?! are you the same type of person that really believes that a Nigerian prince needs your help transferring $5 million? Or that you have won a lottery you never entered?