Janerus Tech / Unautorized credit card charge

Cortlandt Manor, NY, United States Review updated:
I received a call from the credit card company about internet charge on my credit card. I don't use this card for any purchases at all and I did not authorized charge. Janerus Tech company doesn't have my address or e-mail on file so I realized it is a fruad!

More Janerus Tech Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Va
  2nd of Jul, 2008
I received a bill on my credit card. Did not know who Janerus Tech was. So I googled it and found the website. I did not have a password so I filled out my email for lost password. They did not have a file with my email in there system. So I know now I did not authorize the charge.
Pe
  3rd of Oct, 2008

Janerus Tech - Unauthorized billing
Hotel
Singapore

Hi,

For last 2 month my credit bill were reflected amount of USD $24.95 (800-5616114)which is did not sign up,

pls cancelled all the charges immediately

thanks

Peter
Mi
  4th of Nov, 2008
For two months I have been charged by JANERUS TECH 800-5616114, KN
I really don't know how has it appaer on my credit card bill. I wanted to cancel this "membership" but it's not possible. there only one website with the term&condition but without accesible e-mail or address.
What shell I do in that case? Please halp. I am not from USA.
Ed
  4th of Dec, 2008
hallo,
Every mound you charche me 24, 95 USD frrom my Visa card and I don't now for what site. Reponse for what site and then I keep it or cancel it.
I hope fast reponce
greets : Eddy de paepe
my visa card nr. 4779133600040570
Ed
  4th of Dec, 2008
I sent you alreddy a mail about janerus tech and I find out that cyber ventures charhe me also every mount 24.95 $ from my visa whit the same nr. fom you (800-561-6114) I wand to now for What ????????
I hope for fast reponce.
Greets: Eddy De Paepe