janefty.com / Unable to get in touch with the seller

1 Shanghai, China Review updated:

Da
Mar 12, 2014

Comments

• Aa
      28th of Apr, 2014

janefty.com Complaints & Reviews
    Sort by: Date | Popularity
    janefty.com - Unable to get in touch with the seller
    Posted: 2014-03-12 by Dauzzen
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 1 votes
    I ordered oak furniture from the website www.janefty.com. I was so upset with the services and the situation was really bad. I placed the order and waited 2 weeks, and the seller finally contacted me. But he told me that my order was out of stock and I needed to wait couple of weeks. After that he contacted me 3 times, again and again he told me to wait. When I told to return money, he vanished and stopped to respond to my emails. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks...
    Complaint comments Comments Complaint country China Complaint category Internet Services

This is false complaints, www.janefty.com Declare!

28th of Apr, 2014

This is false complaints and we will sue Dauzzen, we and our lawyer will check this man and sue to him, for his invented malicious rumour to our company, Duzzen must be Responsible for his rumor words and deeds
    janefty.com Declare!

1st of Jun, 2014

I am jane's furniture customers, she is a good girl and offer me high quality furniture, i will order more her products, because his excellent good working and high quality items, obviously above complaints is false, i am her customers, i know real jane, i will protect my supplier janefty.com, because her products are mass ordered and continue ship to my market, i don't want some one will attacked me and will infunce my business, i will sue to this man! Hope police will find him soon and arrest.

1st of Jun, 2014

I am oak furnitures buyer of janefty.com, her products quality are quite high and her works are excellent, really a good supplier, above information is false, Dauzzen is a man who get money in sending rumors way, hope police could catch the bad one, and help market to be good.