Jamie Siever PhotographyAmateurs work for a high price

1 Review updated:

Jamie Siever is an amateur.
I found their website while looking for a photographer for my baby photos and i contacted Jamie Siever which i deeply regret.
The photos were edited with effects that i didn't ask for, he asked me for extra money for such a bad service. I tried hard to contact him but no answer.
Just had an email from him after that saying that if i want he can convert the photos back to the original color but i have to pay again extra money for it.
I wouldn't recommend his services to anyone. He ripped me off.

In

More Jamie Siever Photography Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Jan 28, 2015

This person is a scammer who is telling photographers all over the United States that they must pay him/her varying amounts between $175 and $299 to make these bad reviews stop. If you look at all of the US based businesses that this person in Thailand is reviewing, this is one oft-photographed reviewer. Or an extortionist.

Jan 28, 2015

The person who wrote this review is in Thailand and has never been a client of mine. If you click the person's name, there is a long list of photographers against whom he has written complaints. The reason he has written them is because he was not paid the money that he tried to extort from us in order not to post these reviews.