James Thomas Webb / Theft

1 Miami Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

Mr James Thomas Webb has defrauded me and 2 friends out of more than $250, 000. I would like to discuss the details with a representative, please email me at jaemolina@gmail.com.

Comments

10th of Mar, 2009

Please also see:

11th of Mar, 2009

See James Thomas Webb myspace page:

Upload your James Thomas Webb rip off experience to youtube.com and sent it to me at thewahmtruth@gmail.com and I will post it for you on my blog!!!

3rd of Apr, 2009

I currently have a dispute with him as well, he subleased a brand new F150 from me alleging that he needed it for his company that was created to help poeple, I believed his story and I'm now stuck with the payments and I cant get the truck back fro him; the registration still under my name and I'm getting parking tickets and even a Hit and Run accident, I need help to find out how to get the truck back from him, I know where he stays (in Miramar); if anyone wants to know I will be more than happy to show them, I also know where hes wife stays.. you can email me at jsdreamer11665@yahoo.com

• Ag
      2nd of Nov, 2009

THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST LOSERS AND EXTORTIONIST BEING INVESTIGATED BY FEDERAL AND OTHER AUTHORITIES