jamerica subscription agency inc. / never delivered product

1 4600 touchton rd. e. suite 150Jacksonville, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 904-565-2970

ordered magazine in april 08, it is now nov. 08 and have never received subscription. called one time, person who answered said it could take up to 4 months. obviously, it has been well over that time period by now.
boy do i feel stupid. she (door to door salesperson) seemed so sincere and genuine. maybe she was, just the company took her and all the other employees and purchasers of subscriptions for an expensive ride.
definitely taught me a lesson. never trust anyone who comes to my door.

Ly

Comments

• Ly
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I ordered 2 magazine subscriptions back in May 2007 and have made numerous phone calls because i never got the magazines!!! The guy that keeps answering the phone gives me loads of excuses and has changed his number 3 times, but I have been able to track him down. His name is Robert Hayes and his last known number was 1-800-772-9789.

Don't EVER buy any magazine subscriptions from them!!! They cashed my check for $80 and I will never see the magazines or a refund!!!

• Lo
      2nd of Mar, 2010

well i am a former "employee" of this scam of a company and im just as mad as the customers...i was unaware that the company was a scam during my"employmeny" and now i have a period of my life that i can not even account for because its illegitimate, and to any customer that i unknowingly scammed on behalf of this company i sincerely apologize i did not know!