Jake's Marketplace, Inc. / CH002227285US

1 Russia Review updated:

! Today, exactly 30 days since you sent me the goods. And today the 38 day I paid you for the goods, but the goods are still not delivered me !!! Firstly your company delayed the sending of 7 days, and secondly USPS parcel justifiably detained for 14 days in Chicago. Then we recover the parcel in Luxembourg, then in Azerbaijan, and were sent to Moscow. Online Mailbox Russia still does not have a mark the arrival of a parcel in Russia. Online Mail Azerbaijan has no information about the parcel. Mail Azerbaijan it as mail Nigeria and Cambodia. I am not happy with the fact that I can not 38 days to get the goods for which I paid, including I paid for the goods. I ask you to check with the USPS information: 1) What is the delivery time in the Russian postal Priority Mail International Parcels?!? I am interested in the date of delivery of the control in Russia according to the rules for international mail exchanges! If you are the sender will not constantly call and demand that the USPS to fulfill obligations to deliver, the posting and I will not be delivered. I'm not very pleased with the USPS, they took the money for the shipping, but do not fulfill their obligations! So do not do business. this is a very bad business. In Russia, business is made fulfilling all obligations, and in USA there? Check with USPS delivery date and the key date and ask for a refund, the payment !!! I hope you have seen that I was right when you stated earlier that the parcel is not delivered in Russian, and two weeks stored in Chicago. So now I can be exactly sure of Azerbaijan that does not deliver, if you do not demand from the USPS. I have lost time, and I do not want to lose money.

• Jake's Marketplace Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2016

The buyer in question posted the same complaint apparently several times, very much like the fact he E-mailed every E-mail account our company has daily during this entire experience.

We have long since refunded his payment and are actively tying to setting a USPS loss claim on this parcel.

However we might be at a total loss as this in ding shipped to the wrong country twice might finally get to the customer 49 days after we shipped it.

So, in the end my business will lose money doing all we can in the name of customer service.

• Jake's Marketplace Customer Care's Response, Dec 02, 2016

Postal Product: Priority Mail International Parcels
    Features: Insured Up to $200 insurance included
    DATE & TIME STATUS OF ITEM LOCATION
    November 26, 2016, 1:56 pm Attempted Delivery Abroad RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    We attempted to deliver your item in RUSSIAN FEDERATION at 1:56 pm on November 26, 2016.
    November 26, 2016, 11:20 am Arrival at Post Office RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    November 23, 2016, 7:51 pm Customs clearance processing complete RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    November 22, 2016, 11:18 am Customs Clearance RUSSIAN FEDERATION
    November 2, 2016, 10:00 pm Departed LUXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG
    November 2, 2016, 11:19 am Arrived LUXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG
    October 31, 2016, 8:30 pm Departed CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
    October 14, 2016, 11:35 am Arrived CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
    October 10, 2016, 6:19 am Processed Through Facility ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
    October 8, 2016, 11:59 pm Departed USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666
    October 8, 2016, 11:45 pm Arrived at USPS Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666
    October 8, 2016, 11:59 am Arrived at Facility ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
    October 7, 2016, 4:31 pm Acceptance WAUCONDA, IL 60084

Buyer sent 1 E-mail per day, across every E-mail account we use for over 30 days, I responded to each unique message with a reply.
    Buyer was refunded 100% of the payment when this it 30 days after provided a letter of non-receipt.
    So, after waiting 50 days the parcel is at his local post office. $138.30 loss for doing nothing wrong, but being wrongly proivded service by the USPS in delaying the processing and sending the parcel to the incorrect country, and then in turn that country sending it to yet another incorrect country!

• Updated by tamala78, Dec 05, 2016

the blame for the long delivery to the USPS Chicago. The seller did everything perfectly! The seller low price and excellent product quality, excellent quality of service. USPS disservice.

Ta
Nov 8, 2016

More Jake's Marketplace, Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

8th of Nov, 2016

The order started with a delay as Your from Russia, the Paypal website provided us this:
    ерцев Алексей, ул.Ленина, дом 109, кв 33, г. Сухиничи, Калужская область, 249275, Russia
    PayPal provided us no assistance in converting this to English. SO, we had to reach out to you in order to get the translation.
    Additional message was sent to detail why the delay in shipping your order. We needed to get additional product from another local vendor to complete your order. If we tried to get the product from the manufacture this would have caused a further delay, or us shipping an incomplete order.
    Once we received the product your order was shipped USPS Priority Mail International "CH002227285US" . We have no control over the USPS service and we are also not happy the USPS took from 10/07 until 10/31 to move this parcel from our local Post Office to the next point of processing to get this to your county. Since then the parcel has been in UXEMBOURG, LUXEMBOURG and AZERBAIJAN.

I have filed a complaint with the USPS and I have provided you that case number HQ130541817, and the phone complaint case number for the loss claim DE3833083. I have also sent you the USPS E-mail to me detailing the USPS can take up to one month shipping parcels to Russia due to customs issues.

I have responded to every E-mail you have sent since this matter and I will continue to monitor this matter.

Filing this complaint and opening up an account like this to explain all of the same details was your choice. I have been watching this matter and responding promptly to each and every inquiry you have made and I have shared every detail we have learned about this parcel.

Every aspect of customer service has been given to this matter, you sir and our business are in a USPS and International mailing trap of human failures both out of our control.

You sent me a PayPal payment request, if I send you funds back that way PAYPAL will take huge fees from your funds and the you will take a loss.

I am waiting for the USPS to resolve this issued, when this parcel is delivered you can refuse, it will be returned to us it and we will process a refund. Until then this matter is open and in progress and we have to wait for the mail service to sort this all out.

Sorry you indicated you have ordered other things from the USA and they arrived quicker, that happens. We know, we ship World Wide every week. Apparently the USA and the Russian postal system fuction with different attention to details at times, but the only thing that has not failed here is our service and attention to details.

Now, as for opening an account in my business name and posting to this website, that was your decision and I'm sorry you felt like you needed to do this to get my attention, I guess the 1-3 E-mail per day I respond to fail to give you the security I'm a 50+ year old business here Monday - Friday to sell our products to the world and I can and do communicate opening about what is at issued here.

Bad things happen, but this is not bad, your issue is an inconvenience and it's being monitored and we will work towards a resolve.
    However being an internet bully by making this public is a poor decision, we have done nothing wrong and responding promptly demonstrates this, we just are both stuck waiting for something to happen neither one of us controls. A lack of patience is not going to change this for either one of us.
    Michael Jacobs
    CEO
    Jake's Marketplace, Inc.

8th of Nov, 2016

On 2 Nov 2016 at 11:02, eCustomerCare National wrote:
    Re: Response to your recent inquiry (Case ID 130541817) (KMM39766804V2543L0KM)
    Tracking Number: CH002227285US
    Dear Mr. Jacobs,
    I regret learning of the inconvenience you have experienced with an International shipment. I share your concern and disappointment regarding the delay in its delivery to Luxembourg.
    When items addressed to overseas arrive at the Chicago International Service Center, they may end up being held up to one month. In this case, I noticed that today there was a scan on November 2, 2016 as:
    ACCEPTED BY ORIGIN AIRLINE CARRIER AP 11/02/2016 11:19 Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LUXEMBOURG
    Unfortunately we cannot refund your shipping fees. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.
    Sincerely,
    Nancy S.
    Consumer Affairs
    Lakeland District
    **********
    Your privacy is important to us. If you would like additional information on our privacy policy, please visit us online at: www.usps.com

• Ta
      10th of Nov, 2016

Thank you for what you sent me an invoice. You are my reasons, and I have the facts: The invoice is filled with errors. Not specified index of postal services (Postal Code) Recipient - 249275. Full Last Name - stated is not true (correct Pertsev). Full First Name - stated is not true (correct Alexsey). Because with this Russian Post refuses to accept the invoice and a statement on the wanted list. In addition there will be problems when importing and clearing customs in Russia. Also, I will not give up the parcel at the post office, even if the parcel, somehow miraculously be brought back (though not the recipient of the index is not real). I cite facts, not speculation. And I do not in any way do not want to undermine your reputation. I buy products from vendors from USA 2013 to purchase two or three a month. And I learned quite USPS delivery in three years. I know how to. There have been cases that parcel disappeared not much time. And I know that service in Russia takes 9 days, others 21 days maximum. If the parcel has not arrived within this time it means that with the premise that something is wrong (opened, lost). You are my reasons, and I have the facts. I have sent a request for a refund through PayPal, and I know that I will take a commission. But I want to get at least something, not to lose money. Think decide

11th of Nov, 2016

I E-mailed you all of the details I need to start a Loss Claim with the USPS. Please follow the instuction as requested and your funds will be returned.

I'm sorry the USPS has failed you in the required service needed here to get a parcel to you.

We have shipped 27 times to the Russian Federation with no problems, why the USPS decided now shipping to you and your country is a challenge they can not complete will probably never be answered by the USPS in this service failure.

Michael Jacobs