Jaipur Passport Office / No passports received!

1 India Review updated:

I HAD SENT MY 2 CHILDREN PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 9 DEC 06. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be an year and no news.

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Nov, 2007

I had sent my Passport Application on 23 march 2007. Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 8 months I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and its going to be a year and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

• Mo
      13th of Feb, 2008

dear sir,kindly request to send my pcc to dubai passport office.i apply for new passport,but they issue me for one year.Iwant passport for ten years because i like to apply a visa for united states America.so please do fever.thank you.if i get on time i will be very thankfull for you.

• Fe
      17th of Feb, 2008

sir my file no -A074977-07 AND MY APPLICATION DATE 20-11-2007 SIR I AM NOT GETTING ANY INFORMATION REGARDING TO MY PASSPORT SIR CAN U TELL ME IS THERE ANY WRONG IN THE APPLICATION IAM NOT GOT MY PASSPORT ...AND I HAV TO GO UK FOR STUDY PURPOSE PLZ SIR SEND ME REPLY SOON

• Ba
      17th of Feb, 2008

I have applied for my son's passport on 19 sept 2007. later on I recieved a letter from passport office jaipur stating that I should furnish an affidavit to obtain separate passport for my minor. I have submitted the said affidavit on 25.01.2008 but the status on the jaipur passport office web site the status is same i.e. furnish an affidavit.............................. since Feb 7 I am constantly trying to contact over phone also but no body his repplying. I have also written a mail to RPO but no response so far. The status on web site were last updated on 07.02.2008. Please suggest what to do. File refrence no. is Z929527

• Xy
      4th of Mar, 2008

I have no idea how anything gets done there.

• Sh
      10th of Mar, 2008

Sir,

i am shyam lalwani i apply for my son passport year 2006 from JAIPUR office. last year i deposiite all documents for my son passport but i dont get my son passport. my som name is MAYANK LALWANI file no. M002857 & YEAR 2006. please can u give me status of my son file. kindly request u please issue the passport as soon as possible.

yours shyam lalwani

1st of Apr, 2008

Sir,
    I had sent passport form alongwith old passport throgh speed post to your office on 31.01.08
    Application form No.57384
    Old passport no.N562363
    Speed post docket-ER408789599IN
    Navin Kumar Matnani

13th of Apr, 2008

I had sent my Passport Application on 30 novmeber 2007 and dd number 284138 of idbi bank . Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 5 months I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

• Bh
      22nd of Apr, 2008

ya the services is going worst SArkari karam chari haram hi kaate hai .

• Mu
      6th of May, 2008

Enquiry has been sent but still passport has not been come.Thus, I wanna know how the passport would be got.

• Je
      19th of May, 2008

I have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 02 January 2008 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. N 00086, Key No. 7800008608 as per Cash Receipt which issued.

My daughter Joshna Jerome Lewis sumitted her passport application form on 01 January 2008 and whereas her police enquiry not yet come. Her file No. N 000047 and Key No. 7800004708. My daughter is waiting for her passport to come so that she can fly abroad for further studies. Even I am schedule fly abroad and unable to do so because of my passport.
    Please advise the status of our passport and what should we do in this matter?

• Mu
      26th of May, 2008

i lost my passport and after that i filed application for my new paasport. and i fulfilled all the requirment like fee penalty and fir in orignal .i hav the recipt also for the penalty fee i have paid. but still i hav not recived my paasport what should i do.

19th of Jun, 2008

i have not receive my passport till now, no verification happen.i sent my all documents to ur jaipur office

2nd of Jul, 2008

i have not receive my passport have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 08 october 2007 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. A 066989, Key No. 6506698907 as per Cash Receipt which issued.

5th of Aug, 2008

i have not received my passport have submite my passport application form at jaipur office on March 2008 and i have completed my all pollice equriry also.My file no. W176004, also clear by t.p.pollice station no.1747, I.G.Office no.E1713.Still i have not received my passport.

• Pa
      18th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had sent passport form throgh speed post to your office on 08.05.08 TIME 1210 Hrs.

Application form No.526364

SPEED POST OFFICE : - T.M.O. RATANGARH

SHRAWAN KUMAR S/O NANU RAM
    BIKANER (RAJ.)

5th of Sep, 2008

Sir I am from jaipur and my file no. is A021476. I hve applied for passport in april n i still dont get it. During the period i got an instruction from the passport office to fill the EAP form. I filled that form before 1 month then they assured me that i'll get my passport within 3 weeks. I am cheking my status on given link but that is not updated since 1 month. Now please let me know when will i get my passport.

Thanks in Advance Sir

Anu Tiwari
    Jaipur

• Gy
      10th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had submitted my application form for issuing a new pass port which file no is w310141 dated 14.03.2008 completed with police enquiry. After requirement by you for attested copy by gazetted officer also have been completed but passport is not recieved till now.
    Kindly let me know the status of my passport.

thanks.

18th of Sep, 2008

Dear Shivraj Bhaiyya,
    My self Nagesh Tripathi, My passport File Reference Number: W225013-08 & application Date was 05-03-2008, My Date of Birth is 1-Aug-1985. Please check my Passport Status from Jaipur Passport office.
    Thank you!