Jaipur Passport Office / Poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I applied for passport on 21st Sept 2006 in jaupur Pasport Office, there process is so slow by the time Police enquiry came I moved to Bangalore. I asked them to transfer my application to Bangalore Passport Office but they said they can not do this... somehow I completed my police verification in august 2007 and next day I received letter from Jaipur Passport office that they have transfered my application to Bangalore Passport Office on 30th Aug. Now Bangalore Passport Office will treat it as new application and whole process will be repeated again. But most important thing is till now (13th Sept 2007) application has not been received in Bangalore. One fax has been also sent from Bangalore Passport Office regarding that but they not replied to that also...

Really shameful... I don't know why these people don't have a cooperative attitude for general public.

Comments

25th of Sep, 2007

Hello,

My name is Anil Rana submitted my application on June 22nd 2007 for renew of TATKAL passport.The reference number of my application is R008191.I came yesterday and submitted my passport to BIKAJI passport office (New Delhi).The date given to me is today(25th Sep) to take the same.

Unfortunately officer told me that they didn't get any information from Jaipur office as passport issued from JAIPUR only.Since three months am waiting for.

Regards
    Anil

• Go
      6th of Jan, 2008

i had sent my passport for renew 4 months ago to jaipur passport office but even the police enquiry hadn't come till now. i don't know what to do and when will i get it

• Qa
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I had given the passport form for my wife in tatkaal scheme and 27 october 2007 and after three days it was ready on the web that passport is ready since then till now i didnot recieve it and they are asking for the address for police inquiry again which was also given but no result till now
    In the passport office they don't have manners to speak properly

8th of Mar, 2008

i apply for my two child new passport befor four month date 01-11-2007 ref no.m008955 mahak jain & ref no.m008956 bhavy jain at this time no received passport no any information give about my child passport

• As
      11th of Mar, 2008

my passport is very delay booking date 22-11-2007 so plz sent me fast

• Ku
      12th of Mar, 2008

my name kuldeep singh rao . i applied passport in august 2007, already have cleared two time police verification . till now i could not get passport . so pls send passport as possible as soon .

15th of Apr, 2008

hello i am manish,

i applied passport on 16th jan 2008.

everything has been cleared regarding the process. and still i am not getting my pasport.

can any body suggest me, what i have to do to get my passport as soon as possible?

• Ab
      19th of Apr, 2008

still I am not received my passport . Please send my passport at my address udaipur.

thanking you

udaipur
    20.04.08

• Ke
      21st of May, 2008

From: Ketan [mailto:ketan.ojha@gmail.com]
    Sent: 21 May 2008 10:38
    To: 'rpo.jaipur@mea.gov.in'
    Subject: Complaint : Nobody picks up the Telephone call : Trying for past 40 minutes : 0141-2711151, 2711160, 2711201

Shri S.K Verma,

Just to bring it to your notice that I am trying to reach tele inquiry line for the past 40 minutes now. The phones are ringing but no one is picking up the calls.

I suggest you try calling it yourself from your office number.

TELE ENQUIRY
    Dial the tele enquiry nos. 0141-2711151, 2711160, 2711201

I was calling from London and had urgent passport related queries. (Ref : GBRLP1183508)

Best regards

Ketan Ojha

• Si
      27th of May, 2008

Hi Ketan,

Totally agree with you. The numbes keep on ringing and nobody picks them up. I have myself tried the number for 1 hour continuosly and no response. I called from US. Pathehic Service.

Dont know what these guys get paid for. Full Sarkari Service ...

Sid

• Me
      27th of May, 2008

Is there anyone in the Jaipur passport office at all ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Dont these guys have shame at all... dont they feel ashamed getting the salary... What a shameless staff working at Jaipur office...

I just had to cancel my job opportunity in US as these guys fail to do their job properly... No one picks up the calls ...

This staff should be sacked... And the idiot who is managing the department.

Shameless and inefficient idiots ...

Meena

13th of Jun, 2008

My self Mayur Dosi (reference Number: Z880997). I have applied for the passport in the July 2007 and after that I have cleared police verification for the same twice time. It is almost one year of applying my passport but still I have not received it. Please send me my passport as soon as possible. I will always thankful to your staff for this kind act.

• He
      22nd of Jun, 2008

Hi All,

I have one suggestion for every one who has bitter experience. We should use Right To Information act to get the status of our query from concerned department. Also please file a proper complaint against the office and ask why ur work get delayed. Usually because we leave the things as soon as our issue get resolved it will be problem to others. Lets get started so that it may be help to some one else.

You guys can ask even now that why ur passport got delayed. U need to attach a simple application with 10 rs postal order for RTI. If they will not reply this with in 30 days ucan appeal to appleate authority.

• He
      22nd of Jun, 2008

Even for simple queries like not attending the phone calls use RTI. Ask The details who was the attendent on particular day and when to when he attended the phone. How many calls he attended.

These idiots are very irrresponsible they should be sacked but when?? When we all take initiative and start taking actions against them.

• Gi
      14th of Jul, 2008

I applied for passport on 27th April 2007 in Jaipur Pasport Office, there process is so slow by the time Police enquiry came I moved to Pune. Than I asked them to transfer my application to Pune Passport Office and a lobg time after they sended it and its almost 2.5 months over but still there is no change in the status of my application (till 14th July 2008). As it is already more than 1 year over but still there is no progress.

Its Really shameful... Why are they not taking the probles of general people seriously?

• Po
      19th of Jul, 2008

I applied for my passort on 22 june 2007 in jaipur passport office. there process is so slow or bad when i check my passort status on my file no :JPRW31249907 then this was open un known file by the name Mr raj kumar. i just wait for my inqury this will come after 10 months bt still pasport is never come i dont now wat to do.
    i shameful that for this reason only india shift back ward.

• Pr
      1st of Aug, 2008

sir
    File Reference Number : A00136408 Applicant's Name : PRAMILA JAIN
    Application Date : 05-01-2008 Applicant's Date of Birth : 23-02-1980
    City : JPR
    Status : FURNISH ATTESTED COPY OF MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE .
    i sumit the furnish attested copy of marriage certifificate on 19-6-08 but i am not found my pass port

• Su
      13th of Aug, 2008

Myself sunita rao my application reference no is A017158, i have applied on 02/03/2007 when i was the student of bansathali Vidyapith(main). i came to your office by 12/05/2008 and i filed a application as affidavit to send my passport to my permanent address . I got a letter of your response also about that you have accepted my application.but still i did not get my passport at my permanent address.I am calling to your office but no body receiving the call. i am not able to come at your office again and again since my working here at bangalore and i am not geting leave. so kindly deliver my passport to my permanent address.thanking youregardssunita rao

• Ki
      11th of Sep, 2008

My name is KISHAN SITALDAS MANGLANI submitted my application on June 23nd 2008 for renew of my passport in jaipur passport office.The reference number of my application is b 003302.
    I already have cleared police verification, but when i saw the status of my passport on web, it was written that "police verifiction do not recieved".
    kindly see wats the matter it is.
    plz solve my problem

16th of Sep, 2008

i apply on 13/02/2008at jaipur office; police report isciear ';my application no.is w313859; sanjay kothari;please send my passport