Jaipur Passport Office / Passport not Received

1 India Review updated:

sir/madam,
i Natwar Choudhary have applied for passport in june 2008 my verification from police is over 2 months back but i have not received my passport yet. kindly please look into it and help me out...
1.permanent address- village & post; junibali, Via ;junjani,
Tehsil; Bagoda, District;Jalore
Raj-343030
2.Nearest police station- Bagoda police station (jalore)

3. Date of birth- 04 dec 1984

Comments

Pa
  30th of Nov, 2008

sir/madam,
i pawan kumar have applied for passport in 23 jan. 2008 (file no. A005915) my verification from police is over 2 months back but i have not received my passport yet. kindly please look into it and help me out...
1.permanent address- village & post; roranwali
Tehsil; hanumangarh, District; hanumangarh
Raj-335512
2.Nearest police station- police station hanumangarh juction

3. Date of birth- 04 oct 1982

Ik
  23rd of Feb, 2009

I HAVE APPLIED FOR PASSPORT 6 NOV 2008. MY POLICE REPORT HAVE BEEN ALSO SENT BY DISTRICT HEAD OFFICE BEFORE 1 MONTH AGO.BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.MY PASPORT FILE NO. IS A-062574.

Di
  12th of Mar, 2009

Please file RTI application to seek the all releavant information (Its very simple like sending letter through speed post with Rs. 10 postal order), absoloutly your issue will solve as your not at fault, keep all the status, docs and attached with the application. How to file RTI application, please visit following website
RTIINDIA.ORG (All details, query, sample forms and)
RTI.gov.in (What is RTI)
CIC.gov.in(the major decisions and actions taken)

Ka
  20th of Mar, 2009

sir/madam,
i JAI GOYAL have applied for passport in 12 jan. 2009 (file no.W070033) my verification from police is over 2 months back but i have not received my passport yet. kindly please look into it and help me out...
1.permanent address- 4D 14 R.C.VYAS COLONY
BHILWARA
Raj-311001

2. Date of birth- 02.07.1996
3. I NEED THE PASSPORT URGENTLY AS I WILL GET CHANCE TO PARTCIPATE IN INTERNATIONAL ROLL BALL GAMES IF I SHOW THE PASSPORT.
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTR AND ABLIDGE.
THANKS,
MOBILE NO 9414371876

Ra
  28th of Mar, 2009

Dear sir
I have applied for pass port on 10.02.2009 for my son and wife.I recd my son's passport (Garvit maheshwari) on 16.03.2009 but my wife's pass port not recd.
Name Khushlata Bhootda
101 kalptaru apprtments
new fatehpura
udaipur-313001
application no W310522

Jh
  20th of Apr, 2010

Dear Sir,

We applied for passport 19 Feb. 2010 & in march 2010 police officer come & verify all things but after one & half months we not received & after online checking status shows police report not received.

Reetika JHota, Vikas Jain
W310822, W310823

Ir
  31st of May, 2010

Dear sir,

i applied for passport renewal 16 march 2010. I was received my police inquiry about one half month ago and verify all thing. But after one month of inquiry i didn't received passport. I was check status of inquiry online i saw awaiting of police inquiry but my passport not received.

Applicant Name- Shekh Mohd. Irfan

Dist- Sikar (Rajasthan)

Sh
  29th of Jun, 2010

Dear Sir,
I Mrs Shraddha Indurkar has applied for the passport two months back .I also received the police enquiry a month back but there is no response from ur side, i have still not received the passport which i need urgently please cosider and do the needful .

Name :Shraddha Sanjay Indurkar

Applicant Date :21-4-2010

File No: Z 042152

Address; 17E_236, Chopasni Housing Board
Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

Ch
  26th of Oct, 2010

dear sir, i candra parakash joshi file no. w250377 date 4.6.2010. i have not yet received passport.i need urgently please consider and do the needful. date.27.10.2010

Sa
  10th of Jul, 2011

dear sir, i sadhana talesara file no. w314743 date 20.9.2010. i have not yet received passport.i need urgently please consider and do the needful.
i had submitt all the require document still not recived pls consider
key no .8731474310

Sk
  12th of Jul, 2011

My son prakhar goyal with registration number N003771 at jaipur had submitted for renewal of passport in month of february 2011. After two month time, through website, it came to light that PPs with present address proof was required. the desired information was submitted by my son in person on 16.05.2011 but surprisingly the status at website is still the same nor did he get any further communication. After may, three times complaints have been lodged in month of june and july but no response has been received. It is requested to issue the passport urgently or if there is any issue, same be communicated immediately.

Sa
  29th of Aug, 2011

hello Sir,
I Satyanarayan Vishnoi file No w071363. I still dont get my passport, i checked the status of my passport it show me despatch date 17-08-2011.Plz tell me when i will get my passport or what the issue???

Pr
  8th of Sep, 2011
Agree Disagree -1 Votes

daer sir, i am pradeep singh and my file no:-z924735 date10-06-2011.i have not recived my possport.sir please i need urgently passport.sir i have allready apply passport but that time i am not recived, and mu passport return the headoffice after some time waiting my home i reched your office but your office staff told me that you again fill new form. but now i am not recived passport so please i requested to you, that i get my passport .

your faithfully
pradeep singh

Jy
  24th of Apr, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

dear sir/mam, i jyoti kumari file num-JPR-A010624-10 applied for passport on 11-03-2010 when i was studying B.Tech in Rajasthan college of engg for woman (R.C.E.W), Bhankrota, Jaipur.My passport is not delivered till date. I want to cancel the ongoing process of my application as i am no more in Jaipur and shifted to Chennai for my further studies.
Name- Jyoti Kumari
Date Of Birth- 23-04-1989
File reference number- JPR-A010624-10
Application Date-11-03-2010

Af
  14th of Jul, 2012

ANNEXURE ‘H’
DECLARATION OF APPLICANT PARENT OR GUARDIAN IF PASSPORT IS FOR MINOR (On Plain Paper)

I/We affirm that the particulars given above are of Sohail Khan (name of the child) Son of Shri Aftab Hussain Khan and Smt. Anjum Khan of whom we are the parents. He is a Citizen of India. His date of birth 09, Sept.2003/place of birth is Nimbahera. We undertake the entire responsibility for his/her expenses. We solemnly declare that he has not lost, surrendered or been deprived of his/her citizenship of India and that the information given in respect of him/her in this application if ture. It is also certified that I/we am/are holding /not holding valid Indian passport (S)

Af
  14th of Jul, 2012

lsokesa
Jheku ikliksVZ vf/kdkjh egksn;
ikliksVZ dk;kZy;
t;iqj

egksn;th

fuosnu gS fd eSus esjs ifjokj ds 5 O;fDr;ksa ds ikliksVZ ds fy;s flrEcj 2011 esa vkosnu fd;s Fks mues ls esjs lcls NksVs iq= lksgsy [kku dk ikliksVZ eq>s ugha ehyk esus bUVjusV ij ns[kk rks mlesa QkeZ, p ekaxk x;k gS, lk fn[kk;k x;k gS esusa QkeZ, p igys Hkh Hkjdj Mkd ls Hkstk Fkk vkt Hkh esa fQj ls QkeZ Hkst jgk gqa d`i;k esjs iq= dk ikliksVZ Hkhtokus dh d`ik djsa esjs ifjokj ds ikliksVZ dk fooj.k bl izdkj gSA

ifjokj ds O;fDr;ksa ds uke ikliksVZ ua- lksgsy [kku ls laEcU/k
vkQrkc gqqqqqqqqqqlSu [kku ds 2387640 firk
vUtqe [kku ds 2387608 ekrk
lkfgy [kku ds 2387956 cMk HkkbZ
vyfQ;k [kku ds 2388039 cMh cghu

lksgsy [kku dk QkbZy ua- gSA
FILE NO. JPR-W101694-11
APPLICATION DATE 26-09-2011
DATE OF BIRTH 09-09-2003

vr% Jheku ls fuosnu gS fd esjs iqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq= dk ikliksVZz tfYn Hkhtokus dh d`ik djsa esa vkidk vkHkkjh jgqaxk