Jaguar Luxury Hair / Scam

1 n a, United States Review updated:

I ordered some hair from this website called Jaguarluxuryhair.com about 2weeks ago and I changed my mind the next day of my purchase. My husband and I spoke with a lady by the name of Janelle to cancel the order and she specifically told me that they did not charge our card. Our rent was do on the 1st of the month and we were short and that never has happened to us before, so my husband went to the bank to get a bank statement and Jaguar Luxury Hair has charged our card. So we called them back to inform them that our card has been charge and Janelle is still telling us that they did not charge our card but the bank teller is trying to let her know that it has been charged from them. Its been a lil over two weeks now and Jaguar Luxury hair still hasn't put are money back on our card... Please everyone be careful what you order on the internet especially JaguarLuxuryHair.com they are so unprofessional, con artist as well a scam.

Comments

• So
      11th of Feb, 2010

Come on with the lies. I am sorry I am progressively getting tired of the these lies on top of lies. You buy hair and you don't like it before you have even tried it. wow? And now your rent is due? But you have never been short on your rent? Come on stop lying. You ladies kill me with ...this is my first time...i have never been short before... Well I have been short on my mortgage, car note, and daughters tuition before. Stop the lying. Especially in August when all my clients use their money to buy their kids school clothes.

Lie #1 If I spent money on hair online when my rent was due, I would at least know the correct name of the website. That is wrong and so I am inclined to believe you are lying.

Lie #2 Girlfriend... the US Government is a short right now.(lol) But you have never been short?

Lie#3 YOU WENT TO THE BANK...lol. If you order something online, then I believe that you have access to the internet. And if you have access to the internet, you can check your account online. I do hair for some of the movies made in Atlanta. Your story is more made up than what I see on the screen.

Now you start this over by telling the truth. If you hate them because they are black then say it. If you hate yourself because your hair is kinky and you want it to be straigth, then girl just say it... Tell the truth.

Soulsista1

• So
      11th of Feb, 2010

Big LMAO...You know you need to stop that lying. That is not even the correct website. Would like to have a little more garlic and butter with that crab mentality. Kick a natural and watch your man pay that rent.

Soulsista1

• Da
      14th of Feb, 2010

What they pay you soulsista1, a bag of hair and you get the other one free to tell a dang lie about their products/hair???

• Bk
      19th of Mar, 2010

I agree with you .Dazha24, soulsista1 works for them and gets paid to lie on the posts. But I told her to go ahead and post a picture of herself and she wont do it because she might be the same person standing behind the counter if we were to walk into the store in Philly. LOL, she talks big [censored] but has yet to prove who she is. Pay her no mind, we know what happened to us (by her bosses) and I know what action I am going to take. So keep pressing them for your money or do like I did and file a civil suit against them.
    You listening so called soulsista1, you might not have a job soon because that ### company you work for and ### you kiss (Ms. Brown-Nose) is going under!!! You ship is sinking dirt ball, better find another wagon to ride, d!ck rider!!! Lolololol

• Re
      27th of Mar, 2010

Well I don't work for them and I have ordered the hair at least 3 times and I've never had a problem, which is why I buy it. I have family in Philly so that's how I know about the company. I live in VA now so I've ordered online and never had an issue. The wet n wavy was so nice, I had that twice, but it's no longer in stock.
    @.Dazha24. Sometimes banks [censored] up or withdraw charges and cause issues, but if the company really did charge you it sounds like a customer service issue like the right hand didn't know what the left was doing rather than a scam.

• Bk
      5th of Apr, 2010

Where you at Soulsita1? Its obvious that you work for Jaguar Luxury and know whats happening, so you did the smart thing and stayed off this site. At Reeni, it could be that you have gotten good hair from them and that is good because you didnt waste money and were lead to believe something that wasnt. But all these people cant be wrong or making it up. I know that for me when I was ordering the hair, I was planning on how it was going to look and how I was going to style it to go out on the weekends. I even bought 2 shirts (because the hair was a reddish color) to bring out the color more. Once I got the hair I dyed my hair to match the weave and then put the weave in. I went through ALL of this because they lied and said that the hair can last for over a year. It lasted less than 3 days and I had to cut all of it from my head and dye my hair black in a few days. I was getting ready for that yet I was taken for a ride, lost my money and had to order 100% human hair from my trusted place. This is why I am very angry with Jaguar Luxury and I am working on a lawsuit right now. They will pay me for my lost money, and if I choose to I will sue them for their lack of customer service and how they treated me everytime I called. I am glad that you didnt have any issues with them. You are that 1%. You can check out the reviews on www.longhairforum.com and on www.blackhaircareforum.com and they have pages and more pages of how bad this hair is. I should have read it first before ordering. You live and you learn.

• Pa
      3rd of Sep, 2010

Well I am a pending new customer to jaguar luxry and I will not be purchasing anything from them because it does seem like they do have some issues and the ladies that are getting all over the lady that is complaining it is somewhat obvious that aw do work for the company. Thanks soulsista for posting your comment on this bad experience it saved me some loss probably.