Jaguar Central, Mike Cummins / fraud, theft

Jaguar Central, Mike Cummins
20185 Case St.
Phone: 909 984 3040
My Complaint with Jaguar Central, Mike Cummins, Cheryl Cummins is very similar to the many others (8 that I know of) they have scammed. They agree to do work, take money for the agreed work, then do very little work. When you finally get tired of dealing with their lies and deceipt and try and get your cars back, you find they have taken many major items off the cars. Loss to people that I know of is over $500K.

Seriously bad people...

A  29th of Aug, 2009 by
These are the worst sort of con-man/con-woman. Mike Cummins. Cheryl Cummins. They lie, cheat and steal with no conscience. BEWARE!
N  6th of Sep, 2009 by
aaroe, denmark, europe.
my cumminshistory:

I purchased 3 cars from Jaguar Central/Mike Cummins May 2007-May 2008. I purchased the first car, a 1968 XKE Coupe in May 2007 for US$70, 000. I purchased the second car, a 1965 XKE Coupe in April 2008 for US$65, 000. I purchased the third car, a 1965 XKE Convertible in May 2008 for US$70, 000. Total US$220, 000. All 3 cars were to be restored to concurs condition in 4-6 months. Jaguar Central/Mike Cummins did not restore any of the cars per our agreement. After 2 years, I demanded return of the 3 cars via my attorney. Cummins refused to give me my cars. After 3 months of demand letters and high expense, the 3 cars returned to me were junk, worth no more than US$30, 000 for all three.