Jagong.com / Fake products site

1 India Review updated:

Hi,

I saw the ads of Jabong.com and was tempted to place an order with them. I just received my order and I am so unhappy with it as most of their products are fake. I got a Revlon foundation, which smells like jasmine and has different packaging too and the perfume is also not original. Even the three other products don't look convincing. Please don't get duped by such sites which lure you with fancy deals, always check and buy the quality product from the store. It's such a waste of hard earned money.

Is

Comments

17th of Apr, 2012

Hello Isha
    We are concern about your issue. We assure you that the products displayed on our website are 100% genuine. We request you to provide your order details and we will make sure that your concern will be addressed appropriately. We strive to provide a hassle free shopping experience.
    With Regards
    Jabong.com

1st of Oct, 2012

Jabong.com is total fraud !
    Why would any one else post a comment against any brand who is doing good (Flipkart is awesome)
    Jabong delivers the fake product at much high value as of compared to original brand value and send you the POOR and CHEAP quality product to you.
    Very pathetic :(

24th of Oct, 2012

Hello User

We have direct tie ups with brands and the prices which are displayed on our website are as per the brands pricing policy. We at Jabong.com offers quality product to our customers in fairly competitive prices.
    Best Regards
    Team Jabong

24th of Oct, 2012

Well I appreciate your concern towards and your and hence you came to ground to defend your company.
    But the truth is truth and the entire world shall be aware of this that your tie ups with the companies is just a fraud.

• As
      9th of Jan, 2013

i have recieved counterfiet 212 perfume from jabong.com today. 130106931203320 ORDER NUMBER IS