Jagex / Scam and stolen account!

United Kingdom Review updated:
3.1

Ok so here's the deal, My account was stolen because someone somehow has gotten a hold of my transaction receipt's I am believing that they have to know my email password I am guessing maybe I have a keylogger program on my pc, but that isn't the problem see the problem is for one I can not receive my account back fully because I can not contact this company I am a UNITED STATS based player of a UNITED KINGDOM based game I should of known there was a problem before i started, so anyways to the problem the account of mine is no longer in my hands but they are still withdrawing money from my credit card? Ok I have had enough I have spent over 50 dollars trying to contact this company every number a place gives me to call either gives me another number to call or says they have nothing to do with jagex, ok so i finally got the actual jagex number wow and yes i have it i have supplied it and so every knows it please look [protected] that is the true jagex number call it see what they have to say about you're problem. That's right an automated voice message machine that says they don't receive phone calls. Ok so you don't receive phone calls and you don't send email's back, so here's my question do you receive lawsuit's? A 100 million dollar company can not afford a business phone for problem's like this? Any help would be nice.
Va

Comments

Da
  12th of Feb, 2008
the number was false i even tried it myself so i think this complaint might be a scam or ###.
Ja
  24th of Mar, 2008
My account has been either blocked or lost in the database of Jagex's runescape game... and i have tried to recover it and it doesn't allow me to even attempt to recover it.. All it says when i click on the link on the sidebar(the 'Recover a Lost Password' link) here is what it says...-Sorry, there was an error trying to log you in to this part of the website. Please try again later.- i have tried about five times already and none of my attempts were succsesful... I think jagex has either done something stupid to Erase part of the files on some runescape players or i have been hacked 'or' i have been banned for some unknown reason that only jagex knows since i am not able to get on... My old account was named X__P_U_R_0-Last one is a zero- and i think it's time to move on to W.O.W... X__P_U_R_0 2006-2008 ~RIP~
So
  12th of Jun, 2008
I also get this same message. When googling the phrase, this is the only thing that came up. I did get this to work before, but only once. I am on dial-up, and it works fine at the library (Which is hi-speed). So, my thought is that it's the dial-up connection take too long to process, and that the thing just thinks nothing is happening, so it desplay's this message. They should really put in an html version of this, like they have with every other log-in. (If you only see a gray or white box, click here). The same thing happens on funorb, so don't bother tryin' it there. Just go to a high-speed place, and it should work.
So
  12th of Jun, 2008
Also for that number, wouldn't you need to dial the country code thing? I think englands +44, but you might wana look it up. They are a company with an office on some fancy street in Cambrige, not some 30-year-old kids' mother's basement (anymore).
Ha
  15th of Jun, 2008
my account has been in pending for its lock for 3 days now! what the hell do i do!
Co
  16th of Jun, 2008
okay so i accidently locked my acocunt when i was apealing my abuses and my guy was a mem and its been pending for acouple days now (same question) wat the hell do we do???? he's still a mem!!!
  30th of Jun, 2008
if you have lost your account to a hacker you can put in your secret recovery questions assuming you made them, if you didn't i am not sure.
Du
  30th of Jun, 2008
This is completely false, JaGex do not give out transaction receipts and that number is also false. UK codes begin with 0044, the code you provided, 00221 (there is no 0022), is a number for Senegal. The most likely reason for you losing control of your account is through your own fault. Your transaction receipts would also not have your password on them. Most likely you have given away your password or entered it into a bogus website, therefore the loss of your own account is entirely your own fault.
Mi
  14th of Aug, 2008
i had a account like 2 years ago and i got bored so i went on runescape and i didnt know my password so i sent recover password right after i sent that i rememberd my password and played for about 2 hours then i log off, i get back on 3o min later and when i enter my password it says wrong password, so then i rember the recovery password thing and i type it in, then it says jagex has locked your account because they think someone hacked it.

now its 4 days later and i am still pending to unlock my account.
>:[
Gu
  4th of Oct, 2008
my acount got stolen today and I did my recovery q and they said they will email me in about an hour My acc had rune armor and lots of other things and I dont want it hacked. y do those hackers even need runescape accounts?
Co
  16th of Oct, 2008
Dear runescape,
It is with regret to tell you that some of your parogramers are bending rules for people ho don't cooperate to them. During my last gameplay a player name Dracononnago approached me and asked for my password to acsess a cheat to get me saradomin armour an 10m i told him no and he said his brother in your company would block me from using the game.
Later he aproached me again as 99 slayr a fimiliar name to my other friend Slayer 456 and asked me if he or she wanted to give me the cheat again. I said no and logged of.
I believe his brother that he talked about who worked for Jagex is blocking me off as Dracononnago said i'd be banned three days and it has been three days. Getting through the new download for runescape i tried to log on but it told me about a logging on error. I tried to log onto other worlds but nothing worked.

Hope runescape writes Back,
Hopefully,
Cold Runner2.
  8th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
dear lord are you an idiot. Its not Jagex's fault that you couldn't keep your PC safe, thats like blaming Ford for your stolen car when you left the keys in the lock!
Fail
Bi
  16th of Feb, 2009
my account is locked and i just want help unlocking it because i forgot my tracking id and i want to get on my player.u should out a god dam jagex live costumer support we people tell u the deatails about that player and the owners and all that crap unsted of u little wimps just reading them at ur house on ur little laptop help people like rsforgold people they can help u by live costumer support why cant u do the same thing scence people need hlelp unlocking there player or something.so put a ###ing live costumer support on it
Da
  7th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
2 words right now ### JAGEX...what happens when the pple that work there have access to everyones passwords and hack them and mess it up that happened to me and im pissed about it..i pay to play that game and I cant even stop worring about when the next time 1 of thr works are goin to hack my account AGAIN I lost over 2 million gp worth of stuff thx to that now jagex says they think someone has stolen my account no duh dipshits its ur own freaking pple..im extremely pissed off about this, this guy I nvr met "Pm Server" pops up and starts saying all this ### and by now I already know he had changed my password..I log out and cant get back in I do the recovery questions and get it back after I had lost over 2 million gp worth of stuff and the guy that was on it got me muted for 3 days...I appealed the offence and ever sense I did that my account has been locked cause jagex thinks someone has stolen my account...now I cant get back in and there is no guarentee that I will get it back and if I dont Jagex will be hearing from my laywers and I will get them shut down for ###in around with other pples accounts like that!
De
  13th of Mar, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
### gayjagex.. MY account has been locked for 3 days and muted and i haven't done jack ###! what the ###. if this is how they treat they veteran players this game isn't worth are time or money anymore. ### them.
Kh
  16th of Apr, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
thank you 4 the number so much i was ###ed off when i got hacked and lost 28 ###ing mil ###ing ### done it
  12th of Jun, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
hey jagex why didnt i get mem
Go
  5th of Aug, 2009
my ex boyfriend broke up with me took my account and changed everything on it then jagex locked it wtf anyone know anything i could do to get my account back iv been denied 3 times!!!omg what does this mean i worked hard for my account, plz anyone let me know:(
Ha
  8th of Nov, 2009
it appears that once you achieve a high lvl in any skill they find an excuse to ban your account for no reason and lock it. happened to me. I did not do jack ###. I have heard of this happening to lots of people. maybe we should all gather together and sue Jagex for not refunding money, false advertising and fraud.
Sn
  23rd of Nov, 2009
OK IM PISSED TOO, look none of us remembers all this ### in the password recovery and i dont want to wait no fuken 2 days just to get denyed over and over again and i payed by cash for my membership these stupid lazy account stealers can work for their ### too i want my password snow_board42

Jagex Logo Jagex