Jadoo TV / they chiting with people

i bought jadoo tv they promished to us we can watch bangald tv and cricket wourld cup also some indian channel we been watching fewdays now they stop suddenly. i like to say please no body buy this product. thanks

Comments

30th of Apr, 2012

I completely agree with you. This thing is illegal and the government should take action to shut it down. It is absurd to even thinking about that product. The name Jadoo (magic) explains that its meant to cheat people.
    Please get rid of this thing from the market.

• My
      19th of May, 2012

i have purchased jadoo TV after one month, the box will not work any more when i called the technical support, they said my box is not covered under warranty any more because the store purchased it the unit over six months ago. technical support said i should have known when the store bought the unit. because i have purchased the unit from a Jadoo distributor, the warranty was automatically voided! the technical support was rude and didn't assist me in any way to fix the problem and hung up the phone without any help.

• Pu
      27th of Sep, 2012

It's pure ### what they do. To sale they do everything but after that they sit back and relax. ###s run this company and we are stupider to give into they scam. Warranty or no warranty no help. Their return policy is 14 days. It's been 72 hours since my first email but no answer, a big shocker right ;-) I think reporting to consumer's affair is the only way out. The more complains they get in their office against Jadoo tv, they are more likely to shut it down.

• Pu
      27th of Sep, 2012

This is the site to complain if you need Jadoo's address it's 5653 Stoneridge Drive STE 108, Pleasanton, CA 94588