Jadoo TV / cheating by jadoo tv

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone:

This company sold a tv adapter promising the telecast of International channels (Sports and Asian Channels specifically) through internet streaming. They informed that what they were doing is absolutely legal.
Since 4 days of my purchase of this product, none of the channels are showing up as promised.
They said that they have a return policy of 2 weeks, and I called up the agent who sold me and the customer care. Customer care says that they don't take it back and refund my money, and needs to be returned to the agent. Agent says the Customer care is bluffing and he cannot take the product back.
Also, for channels not streaming they inform that they or their product is not accountable.
I feel ripped off by this company's product. Their product cost is $250 (One time charge).
Need government to take some quick action against these crooks as they are fooling a larger crowd by selling this product.

Ra
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Kh
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Jadoo TV - Product does not work
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

Hi team,

Wasted one hour of my time with your tech support. Keep getting error video playback error. Its useless box. Please take it back and give me my money. My username is [protected]@yahoo.com.

5th of Nov, 2018
    Jadoo TV - Jadoo is stack
    Italy

How can I reset Jadoo tv it's stack on one page from 2 days pls tell me the easiest way to rest and reply pls

• 4q
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Jadoo TV - Jadoo 4
    Morris Plains
    New Jersey
    Jadootv.com

Bought in May 2017 and now it's EROS Now is not working-keeps buffering and restarting the box.

• Hu
      20th of Mar, 2018

Jadoo TV 5: Piece of garbage box . Bought it a week ago, either it buffers or errors out. Their technical support is of no use and its really impossible to either talk to them or get hold of them . This should be banned in USA, it's a total scam.

• Ta
      16th of Jul, 2017

This product is a total fraud. For the first two months, the channels worked on and off. Sometimes no audio, other times no video.
    Some other times, the channel won't come at all. Now, most of the popular channels simply disappeared. The customer service don't take responsibility for adding those channels in the first place. Instead they blame the customer for adding third party channels. This whole thing is a fraud, pure and simple. The company and the sales agents need to be prosecuted for deceptive practices.

• Da
      2nd of Jun, 2017

My jadoo stopped working. I called their tech support center and I was told that software in my Jadoo box is corrupted. I was given two options replace this box a used refurbished one and pay $50 OR replace this box with a new box and pay $100. Used one has 1 year warranty. I said I have already replaced my Jadoo 2 and Jadoo 3 due to same issue and the guy said think about it and call us back if you agree we don't have any control on software.
    Conclusion: They must have control on each Jadoo MAC number and they intentionally corrupt software after warrant expires in order to make more money.

• Ab
      20th of Feb, 2017

I can't believe how Jadoo TV is still able to do its business in North America after years of cheating and false promises. If peole decide to hire a good lawyer to file a lawsuit against them, I am willing to chip in.

• De
      12th of Sep, 2016

It's fixable using the uart pin headers when you rip open the jadoo. its simply a linux distro loading preconfigured server details. Yes they pushed an update so you'd go out an buy their latest device but did you honestly believe what they were selling you was going to be free for lifetime? wake up people. nothing is free.

• Md
      14th of Jul, 2016

If you are trying to watch Bangladeshi channels please stay away from this people. Only a few channel which no one watches are there. They have included some west bengal channels as BD channel. Only 23 chnnels avilable including those from west bengal. I have wasted my money. What a shame!

• Wo
      1st of Jul, 2016

HELLO GUYS
    i buy 1 jadoo4 and every day i have problem whit !!
    every day a new prblem and the are working about 1 mount to fix it and the problems blive steel ther !! JADOO compagni i thik they steeling mony from pepole !

• Br
      16th of Jun, 2016

Thanks guys. I was gonna buy one, now i wont. Thanks for ur inputs... if everyone stops buying, how long will they last... lets make them bankrupted.

• Fa
      12th of May, 2016

this people are piech I ### man.they are cheater.I need my money back.how come they can't fix problems that's happening on the channels.so people will just buy it from them but if any problem, they cant fix it.wow, this company will go to hell man.they are cheating customers.I hate jadoo company😠😠😈.sham on you guys

• Aa
      21st of Apr, 2016

This thing is garbage. Jadoo 1, 2, 3 and 4. Ive used them all and they are all garbage pathetic. I bought it to watch cricket on ptv sprts that cant be seen or bought in united states otherwise id put my money there rather than this piece of crap. GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE.

• Bh
      14th of Dec, 2015

Jadoo tv is indeed a rip off. I paid $279 for jadoo 2 and their programs worked only of off Youtube and Dailymotion. Once YouTube blocked content (probably because it wasn't legal), you could not watch any Indian programs on Jadoo. Now Jadoo 2 does not work at all. Called customer service and they say Jadoo 2 is not supported any more and they were trying to rip me off again asking for addition $149 to upgrade to Jadoo 4. What for? They don't have any content and are liars. Do not waste your money.

• Re
      21st of Oct, 2015

This is the worst ever technology i have ever purchased, most channels are not being played as was promised by the company and most of the time the device keeps on buffering. I suggest other viewers, not to purchase this device and lose your valuable money as i did

• Sh
      28th of Sep, 2015

Jadoo tv was working good when I bought Jadoo 2 now jadoo 4 is completely rubbish I need to change against my jadoo 2 because they black mail me my jadoo tv will not support more after certian date.
    I bought jadoo 4 to be honest it is pain in the neck channels got stick and stopped it self which makes crazy when you are watching your best tv shows or news I hate it to be honest I am not going to give even one star to them jadoo 4 is not recommended to buy

17th of Sep, 2015

Let's sue Jafoo TV. Let me know if you guys are with me.

17th of Sep, 2015

Let's join together and sue Jadoo tv. Let's get connected.

• Kh

Jadoo Tv 4.
    This is totally wast of money, almost $200.00. Jadoo Tv has few channel which no one want to watch. Some of them if you want to watch you need pay subscription fee, means not free. XBMC 14.2 is there but old version and you cannot update it. Right now XBMC 16 available for you. That means what ever Jadoo Tv comes with box that's it. No further millage for you. Jadoo Tv is a big time liar. One thing is for sure this box is good for Pakistan people. Because they have many working channels. But other people get big ZERO out of this box. Basically this is just Android Box. There is no point to spend $200.00 for this, anybody can get any Android box as little as $50 to $100 and it comes XBMC install with latest version. If you like later on you can update too. Jadoo Tv 4 completely a android box. Some how they just mastering the name to Jadoo Tv with all restrictions. On my opinion do not bye this or don't get trapped of there false advertisement.

• Pa
      8th of May, 2015

Listen you are getting jadoo as you cannot afford dish network indian services. Possible buffering is your internet speed. I never had problem with jadoo channels unless the channels were down, it is like saying internet is down. What you are still going to complain you got ripped off. You are getting jadoo cause you are cheap like me. So shut up and stop complaining. MOve back where the hell you came from.