Jaded Dreads / Fraud and cheating

Jaded dreads has to probably be the best scam artist iv seen to this day. They have ripped SO many people off it's unbelievable. I paid for average set of 60 count dreads(106$) september, 23, 2008. I contacted them to find out the status on my order n i emailed them like 2 other times to notify them of a address change n stuff. As soon as i emailed them saying i want my money back, we started to have 'problems' with emails.

I finally got sick of there excuses and left a bad review on there site, the admin note stated that i should check my spam box... I check my msn email several times a day and there was nothing. I finally found the hair extensions forum and posted in the review thread for jaded dreads and found a bunch of other people having problems with these people. I emailed them again for like the 5th time and yet again there goes another ignored email. I them added them on myspace and sent them 2 messages that were ignored.

I talked to mandee(triplesix) and she said you prety much have to ride there ###h like 5 messages, comments, emails a day for you to get your money back. I went on the jaded dreads website and saw they DELETED all 3 of the bad reviews, SO... i left yet another to find out it was deleted that night. I left another one tonight and i have also sent them 5 messages n comments on myspace because this has been going on for 3!!!

Months now and you would think after 3 months they would do something but nope. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE! they will rip you off!! They give you excuse after excuse after excuse IF you are lucky and actually get a response back from them. They did however tell ME to stop leaving bad reviews trying to tarnish there reputation. I would LOVE to know what reputation that is, it isn't a good one thats FER SURE! Avoid this company at ALL costs. Do not believe them on ANYTHING.

Comments

• Gh
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    Jaded Dreads - Never recieved product
    jadeddreads.com

I ordered and paid for a set of hair accesories in 2007. it is now 2009 and have not recieved them. I have recently found blogs all over the internet about how they take peoples money and very rarely actually send them their order.
    I have emailed them many times. the first few times they replied. since last year they have not replied. The order cost me over $80USD.

• Sy
      27th of Feb, 2009

I paid 106$ for dreads september 23, 2008. It wasnt until i wanted my money back that we started having "problems" with emails and myspace comments and messages. I was talking to triplesix today and she said you have to send them multiple messages and comments a day on myspace until they will get sick of you and give you your money back. Good luck! If you havnt already register on hairextensionsforum.com. There is a jadeddreads review thread with a bunch of other people who have had the same situation with these ###s. People who have posted in that thread has gotten there money back. JD hasnt been on the forum for a few weeks but it's defiantly worth a shot. Good luck!

26th of May, 2009

I agree with the comments about Jaded Dreads... I purchased some dreads for $100.95 and have never received my dreads!! I've e-mailed them over 10 times and NEVER have heard back from them...

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! I did have a great experience purchasing multiple products from Amalthea's Attic... My advice- BUY THERE Instead

28th of May, 2009

They ripped me off for 200$ CAD. I haven't heard from them for 4 months. I leave emails and myspace messages several times a week with no answer. I've even reported them to Paypal and the FTC but I have no hope in seeing my money or my dreadfalls. I opened a dispute with them in Paypal and only then did they email me back. But they asked me to close the dispute and they'd ship my order right away. Being naive as I am I listened to them. Now I have to face the facts that those thief's stole 200$ from me that I'll never get back. DO NOT BUY FROM JADEDDREADS.COM!!! I really wish I had researched the company before ordering. Then I would have realized what ### they are!

31st of May, 2009
    Jaded Dreads - Never recieved product
    Jaded Dreads
    jadeddreads.com

I just reported my JADED DREADS transaction complaint with the BETTER BUSINEES BUREAU and IC3 INTERNET COMPLAINT SERVICE... I encourage all of us to take these actions so that no one else gets scammed

• Be
      17th of Jun, 2009
    Jaded Dreads - Scam
    Jaded Dreads
    Lawrenceville
    Georgia
    jadeddreads.com

I purchased some dreads on 2/16/2009, and have heard absolutely nothing from this company despite NUMEROUS e-mails, and messages sent to them on MySpace... I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, IC3 and the US Postal service...

If you are scammed by this company as I have been, I highly suggest filing a complaint with the US Postal Service. They take complaints very seriously; fines, jail time... There must be multiple complaints from people in order for them to be investigated... Don't let them get away with taking your money!

• Em
      17th of Jun, 2009

Why would you buy from an online store. None the less myspace. I feel that these companies online are truly hurting the consumer. Plus the fact that they have the consumers personal information.

• Am
      19th of Jul, 2009

They ripped me off too!!! Spent over 200 Canadian in September 2008, and still nothing! I have sent him over 20 emails and no response, I have also left about 10 bad reviews but they have not appeared on their site. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Amber

• Me
      29th of Jul, 2009

I Paid for my deads too and they only emailed me back once. its been 2 years now. they are a ripoff. and a scam. i was so angry when i didnt get what i paid for.

• Sh
      6th of Aug, 2009

I purchased a set of long dreads falls (60 count) on August 1st, 2008.. It is now August 6, 2009 over a year and I just got an e-mail from them with a usps tracking number.. I am not fully sure if this site is a scam or if it just takes them an extremely long time to process orders. Either way I wouldn't order from this site again. I'll keep you updated with my package to whether I receive it or not.

• Ka
      2nd of Sep, 2009

I've been waiting since February 23, 2008! I've had 5 dates of promised shipping and NOTHING! Today I get an email that they're out of a color I want. They give me a $40 gift certificate but I can't use it until their sale is over! I will NEVER EVER use this company again.

23rd of Sep, 2009

OK if you have orders and have not been dealt with please email me at customerservice@jadeddreads.com. I was recently hired on to deal with emails. We truely are doing are best. But I need more then just complaints I need names and order numbers with out that I can not help anyone.

24th of Sep, 2009

7 months later and I still have not received my order. I am going to try and email the person above ^. Please respond, I'd still like to receive my dreadfalls and goggles. Or in the very least, refund me my money. Thanks.

• Do
      15th of Oct, 2009

@ jade2375: if you're hired to work for them, where the hell is my order then, that i ordered in november 2008. i keep emailing you all my details and still nothing!!!

15th of Oct, 2009

I emailed jade2375 and they never answered. I emailed them every day for about a week. And now I'm moving to a new city. So on the off chance that they are actually decent people and do send my order it will never reach me because it will be returned to sender. You people make me so angry. Worst customer service ever. The horrible part about it is that you're getting away with it. I really hope people read these articles before ordering from you. I hope no one orders from you again because stealing money from innocent people is just plain evil.

26th of Oct, 2009

I was told I would get mine by halloween.. I ordered mine on the 29th of september 2009.. where the HELL are my falls??

26th of Oct, 2009

i sat contact your bak or credit card company.. and tell them you need refund.. I am planning on that.. esp since my boyfriends mom paid for them..

5th of Nov, 2009

Yes I agree! I ordered my falls and goggles SIX months ago, and I was hoping to have them here for a special event. After all this time, I still haven't received my shipment and I haven't heard a word from Jaded Dreads. I've emailed them several times but NO RESPONSE!!! I've gotten so fed up with it that I just asked for a refund, and still nothing... no refund, no response. I am a mother and a college student and I'm not made of money! How in the hell can those people sleep at night knowing they're taking advantage of other people like this... stealing hard earned money from innocent people!?! I wish I would've researched this company too. There are TONS of bad reviews about customers being ripped off by these people. I can only hope that others do their research too before they are ripped off like the rest of us. This company should be shut down!!

• Do
      12th of Nov, 2009

i really cant be bothered with you lowlife's any more... i think ive actully emailed you scums 50 times... maybe more. its been well over a year now. and ive posted stuff over myspace and facebook about you ###. you have really let me down.. aswell as other people out there.you really should be ashamed of your selfs, well i dont thing you are really, i bet you find it "funny" or "kool" to steel money off us.

and you know what!!! YOU CAN SHOVE THEM UP YOUR ###, because i dont even want them off you guys any more. you really need to get a life and grow up a bit... dont you think!!

and yes they told me i'd get mine by halloween. i wish there was something we could do :(

• Co
      14th of Nov, 2009

I ordered dreads from them back in July and its november they told me they sent out my dreads back in september but come to find out all they did was print out a label and give me the USPS confirmation code. I went to the post office and they said it was never shipped out only the label had been printed. I contacted jaded dreads about it and according to them theyve had this problem before which is a complete and utter scam. ive emailed them several times and they still have not contacted me. I am getting ready to go through Chemo and was hoping to be able to wear my dreads for a little bit before I had to shave my head but it looks like this is one wish that wont come true.