Jade Bloom / never got free products for completion of course.

1 United States

I completed the course for JBU. Upon completion, you are supposed to have earned points for free oils. I did not get what I was promised. When I complained, the customer service rep was rude and ignorant. I had placed an order. They took back points I had earned and canceled my order. I said I would go to the Better Business Bureau. They flat out said they did not care. Terrible company to do business with.

• Jade Bloom Customer Care's Response, Feb 04, 2019

Hi, Chris!

Thank you for posting about us on this website. I assure you we will work with you until this is resolved.

As stated in our email to you yesterday regarding your order and the Loyalty Points (credits) that you earned by going through our Jade Bloom University Program, our fraud department is very diligent in keeping tabs on customers circumventing our system in a potential effort to earn additional free product from us. We have been taken advantage of from many customers in the past who create duplicate accounts or shipped free product earned from their completion of the Jade Bloom University to a different address.

We show that 2 accounts associated with you have used the same address and have accrued and spent $32.00 worth of credits on products from our company, which is in direct violation of our terms and conditions that every customer must agree to prior to beginning their course. These terms and conditions are clearly stated at university.jadebloom.com. Here are our terms regarding this particular violation:

"Each unique household may receive up to 8000 loyalty points which are equivalent to $32 to spend on anything at www.JadeBloom.com by completing these courses. Attempts to violate the once per household policy will result in cancellation of your accounts and forfeiture of your loyalty points."

After further discussion with you, we went ahead and shipped out your order and it is set to arrive at your home in 3-5 business days. We also emailed you the tracking #. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Ch