Jadavpur University / Non-delivery/ Delay/ Loss (?) of speed post packets......more than 1 month is over !!!

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Sir,
Two of my speed posts are yet to be delivered to proper destinations.
1) EW110065074IN - made on 7th Dec, 2007 from Jadavpur Univ P.O., Kolkata (To Office of Admn, 201 C Hall, University of Florida, USA, Pin [protected])
2) EW110064992IN - made on 7th Dec, 2007 from Jadavpur Univ P.O., Kolkata(To Graduate Admn, Comp Inf Sc Eng, USA, Pin [protected])

I have enquired about them for several times in Jadavpur Univ Post Office and submitted written complains about them in the local post office. I also submitted complains via e-mails. Even I called the Phone No of Post Master of Kolkata (033-[protected]) and Delhi Customer Care. Everytime they took my phone number ([protected]) and promised to inform me about the problems within 72 hours. But they have never called me back till now.

I want to know details of the status of those two speed posts and please tell me why they have not reached to proper destinations in time. Those packets contained my application materials and so they are very important to me.

I request you to please take necessary steps to deliver the two EMS articles (EW110065074IN, EW110064992IN) immediately as their deadline is also approaching (Jan 15th).
Thank you.
Yours truly,
Arijit Khan
5G, Santoshpur Avenue
Kolkata - 700075, West Bengal
India

Comments

• Ar
      7th of Jan, 2008

Sir,
    Two of my speed posts are yet to be delivered to proper destinations.
    1) EW110065074IN - made on 7th Dec, 2007 from Jadavpur Univ P.O., Kolkata (To Office of Admn, 201 C Hall, University of Florida, USA, Pin 3261-4000)
    2) EW110064992IN - made on 7th Dec, 2007 from Jadavpur Univ P.O., Kolkata(To Graduate Admn, Comp Inf Sc Eng, USA, Pin 3211-6120)

I have enquired about them for several times in Jadavpur Univ Post Office and submitted written complains about them in the local post office. I also submitted complains via e-mails. Even I called the Phone No of Post Master of Kolkata (033-22120476) and Delhi Customer Care. Everytime they took my phone number (09432075466) and promised to inform me about the problems within 72 hours. But they have never called me back till now.

Thank you.
    Yours truly,
    Arijit Khan
    5G, Santoshpur Avenue
    Kolkata - 700075, West Bengal
    India

1st of Jun, 2008

i am going to be an up coming senior... finished junior year with 10...i am suppose to finish my senior year with at least 40 college credits (through community college)... i am majoring in accounting... how far will these credits get me in college... wat degree should i go for?