jacson memorial hospital / rehab

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Jackson its a good hospital except for rehabilitation is the worse.All those therapist the are fake especially one called maria gomez that works in the second floor of rehab.Maria gomez is the worse therapist I ever seen and experience that little women the mouth doesnt stay shot she talk more than the therapy she gives you.Also some doctors in the spine clinic in the first floor on wendsday those doctors those nuerologist are the worse I ever had in my life .That doctor banobac shoud retire that old man you dont understand ### he says and he never helps me in my problem so between 1 and 10 I give jackson rehab a 1.

Comments

25th of Jul, 2009

Not just therapy, the hospital is BAD. People only flock to it because it's the only trauma center in South Florida and affiliated with University of Miami. I do not care what no one says, Jackson Memorial Hospital is TERRIBLE! All patients get treated like Dog ###. Homeless people are around and about when you are going to an appointment. It is just ghetto and located in the hood of Miami. If you are lucky please go to Baptist which is much better!!