Jackson Hewitt / tax preparation

Fremont, NE, United States Review updated:

I had my taxes prepared with charges added I wasn't aware about and charges for questionable fees that I was lead to believe we free of charge. Very unsatisfied. I also do not believe that the tax preparer did file a tax form that should have been included. My tax return money is also no where to be found. It was sent to the serve card but it hasn't showed up in the account at all. Not even as pending. This is crap service and unfair policy for the misleading information and unrealistic fees with no explanation. I don't feel I owe you for a service because your service was not done correctly. Nor was this problem resolved with many numerous prior attempts to resolve.

• Updated by Angiemaya, Feb 24, 2018

Wow, I cant believe that she laughed at you. That is about as unprofessional as they come in my opinion. As for my complains I have requested a complete refund twice and have got nothing back. There was a lady I spoke with yesterday in the escalations department that said she was going to call back today to let me know if she had gotten any responses to my refund being refunds and go figure she never called. Best of luck to you. I will never take my services to them again. I canceled the serve card since it wouldn't even show transactions of any type because the tax preparer did not include needed forms of identification. I got charged $310 from Jackson Hewitt and $50 for the bank account I didn't even realize that I was opening. I didn't need a bank account, I was mislead through the entire process. It also tool a long time (hour 1/2 +) .

An
Feb 14, 2018

Comments

• As
      Feb 23, 2018

I was also charged for extra fees. When I tried to pay for my fee he said no we take it out of the refund now. I said oh and went on my way, get my return back and its almost $300 less than what it was supposed to be. Called the office and the lady laughed at me when I told her what happened. she laughed and said " I doubt that is what he told you" when I told her he said they take the fee out of your refund now.