Jackson Hewitt / tax preparation
721 w. Main st.
Dothan, al 36301
I went in for the advance loan in december. The manager prepared my taxes and I told her I work at home for a company. I will have to bring my w-2 in the end of january. She looked up the company and found the company tax id number. I told her I had home office and work expenses to add also other tax information. She said when I bring in the w-2 she would add it. I took my w-2 in and they had already sent my return to the irs under self-employment on january 23. Now I have to wait for the return to be deposited in my account and then go back to amend my taxes. I got a 700 dollar loan and 700 dollars to prepare my taxes for all this? Her response was at least you will have the remaining sent to you later in the year... Really?
More Jackson Hewitt Complaints & Reviews
- Jackson Hewitt - scam 
- Jackson Hewitt - poor training of employees 
- Jackson Hewitt - scam and cheating
- Jackson Hewitt - income tax 
- Jackson Hewitt - customer service
- Jackson Hewitt - tax service
- Jackson Hewitt - taxes
- Jackson Hewitt - overcharged for return
- Jackson Hewitt - charged me over $500.00 for screwing my taxes up 
- Jackson Hewitt - worst tax place ever