Jackson HewittI had an appointment scheduled to have my taxes done february 2nd 2017

My name is Joelle beam I scheduled an appointment a week ago to have my taxes filed for February 2nd 2017 and my appointment was at 2 pm at Jackson Hewitt on 295 Tyler road south red wing MN 55066. I showed up on time and when I arrived there was a couple already in the process of getting their taxes filed I ended up waiting an hour past my appointment time. So I decided to just ask to get my 2015 tax return printed off and ended up going to H&R Block to get my taxes filed I will no longer be getting my taxes filed with Jackson Hewitt. Plus the tax professional doing the tax filing was not very professional at all I am very dissatisfied with my experience. I have been getting my taxes filed with Jackson Hewitt for the last 2 years and never had a problem but after this experience!!! I will be doing my taxes at H&R Block from now on. I do not appreciate having to wait when I scheduled an appointment a week in advance and I even got a confirmation text message about my appointment at 2 pm on February 2nd 2017

Jo